It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The case for an ancient race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
there is more around the world that our ancient peoples were more advanced then we are now then to say the opposite. There are sunken cities, pyramids, etc. under every major ocean. Not to mention remaining artifacts around the world.

everyone keeps missing the point though, like the stones of Ica, Hopi myths, even egyptian legends (Solon talking to Socrates) civizalations come and go. If you mistreat the Earth then you will probably suffer a deluge. Instead of anyone trying to heal the Earth everyone just keeps on searching for technology and robbing her treasures... technology usually leads to war instead of peace... just my .02

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dinosaurs existed for ages and there were thousands of different kinds of them. Theres a high chance if a specie was rare but say very intelligent that it would be never discovered.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The stones of Ica in Peru (one of the Earths 5 oldest areas) as well as stones from Acambro Mexico indicate mankind used to live along side Dinosaurs. As well as 5 toes llamas. There are even vitrified Dinosaur eggs in Peru that are so old they turned to stone!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
Dinosaurs existed for ages and there were thousands of different kinds of them. Theres a high chance if a specie was rare but say very intelligent that it would be never discovered.

Theres still alot of dinosaurs we havent discovered most people I think would agree the majority are still left to be discovered. Some people think as little as 1 percent of all dinosaur species may have been discovered to date. So I wouldnt say it impossible it wouldnt even have to be that rare to have not yet been discovered.

But to date we havent found any dino smarter the Troodon I beleive. I have heard of strange Iron objects from the dinosaur era on ATS but havent looked into it that well to draw any conclusions.

If someone really did find evidence of some crude tool work say 80 million years ago it would turn the scientific community on its head.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosca
The stones of Ica in Peru (one of the Earths 5 oldest areas) as well as stones from Acambro Mexico indicate mankind used to live along side Dinosaurs.

Mosca,
I'd appreciate some references here. I already know the Ica stones are fraudulent, though, so no need for a reference to them. See also:

The farmer who gave Cabrera his first stone was subsequently arrested for selling the stones to tourists. In his defence, he said that he had not in fact found them in a cave, as he had told Dr Cabrera, but made them himself. Other local people continue to make these engraved stones, thus selling forged hoaxes! However, Cabrera counters this claim with the sheer numbers of stones. As well as the 20,000 or so in his collection and those sold to tourists, he says that locals have found about 50,000, while the cave contains another 100,000. This is too great a number to be the effort of a single poor farmer with little spare time to create so many hoaxes. Nevertheless, he maintains that he has carved at least some of them. Neither he nor Dr Cabrera will reveal the location of the cave that contains the huge cache of stones.
It is possible that some of the stones are genuine examples of pre-Columbian Peruvian art, but at least some are forgeries. Many of the allegedly anomalous images are so highly stylised that it is difficult to see exactly what is being depicted. Some are so plainly bizarre that they can be discounted, as in the example showing a human riding on the shoulders of a pteranodon, a species of pterosaur that could never have supported such a weight.
Source:Cult and Fringe Archaeology

Harte

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

Yes! If dinosaurs existence was scaled to one year we humans in comparison would only be a second....so much we don't know.

Bali Indonesia I had an "experience" with what I thought was an "alien", long story. (Why are they "cloning" us?) What I saw was BROWN, walked like its legs bend forwrd not backwards like ours, long head. Extra sensory abilities, and had help from a "helper".

I am obsessed, i stumble accross a book about dinosaurs....TROODON!! They evolved, they are "good". Read "Childhoods End" by. A. Clarke.I am a regular guy, black guy 26. This/they are real and they look like those 2012 "beings" in the Peruvian artifacts. I dunno...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well i think man has been around FAR longer than science says. One of the major problems is if you have structures built out of anything besides huge stones they tend to not last long. And human remains would last an even shorter ammount of time

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi, Bird !
I suppose you read VeliKhovski's "Worlds in collision".
Do you think it's all BS ?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Howdy Stalin and Orkson

Humans leave traces besides large stone structures. They leave indestructible stone tools, some modify the environment which shows up in sediments, they set fires which leaves carbon, they build habitations which disturbs the ground and leaves traces. Peop;e are very messy and if they settle down it leaves a trace, often more than just a trace.

There is a tread on this specific subject Here

Orkson, yes I have (read V) silly concepts and poor science but he did bring up the idea that cycles of destruction had an effect on human civilization. Something geologists knew about and that archaeologists didn't fully understand at that time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join