It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally....the truth about NeoCons....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO STILL SUPPORT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

Snip:

At this very minute, the people who are in charge of the government of the United States of America believe that no rules apply to them. They believe that religion can be used to control society and that human rights do not apply to them. They do not have to follow the laws that all other citizens must respect, and they openly believe that evil is acceptable if deemed necessary to achieve their goals.

Read the entire article here:
tvnewslies.org...

Print it out and make sure every single Bush supporter reads this. Maybe they will realize how they are being duped! pdf download linked to article.....

Mod Edit: Reduced quoted material and added external source reference

[edit on 2/13/2006 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just look at the latest faux pas by Cheney. Above the law again, and his "shooting" went unreported.

This is a small example, but nevertheless, an example.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The truth? According to who? That is the problem with Bush haters, they will log on to any left-wing hate site and believe every word they have to say. So keep on drinking the Kool-aid, and America will keep on electing great Republican leaders.

dgtempe...Is it Cheney's job to report the news? I thought that was a reporters job? I can't believe reporters are actually crying that a story wasn't hand delivered to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The shooting incident was an accident. You can't use that situation in an argument that Cheney is above the law... thats ridiculous. In fact, if it was anyone was to blame, iit was the guy who got shot. He was supposed to announce his return to the group, but he didn't say anything so Cheney had no idea he was coming back up.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
dgtempe...Is it Cheney's job to report the news? I thought that was a reporters job? I can't believe reporters are actually crying that a story wasn't hand delivered to them.

Exactly.
The problem is, today's "reporters" think that all their stories have to be the result of a leak. Cheney is under no obligation to contact the MSM. The local media had been notified by the ranch owner, btw.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The truth about NeoCons is......... they don't know how to govern.

:shk:

Scathing Katrina Report

Experts: U.S. may stay in Iraq for a long time

Rollback sought on reporting of toxics

The Federal Spend-a-Thon Continues

Hopes for Civility in Washington Are Dashed

And they use this to cover their ineptitude...

GAO: High Media Spending Under Bush

It would take me forever to type out a comprehensive list...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And I guess you all believe everything you read on the INTERNET.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The links speak for themselves...

Mind telling which sources on these topics you would find more persuasive?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Actually, I found this to be a very informative article. All one has to do is conduct a simple google search and double check the facts for yourself. For those of you to young (or with selective memory) to remember the Iran-Contra scandal, I highly suggest you brush up on your history.

Iran-Contra is a grand example of the neocon movement subverting the laws of this great nation. It's full of intrigue, espionage, gun-running, hostages, political upheaval Latin-style, murder, and one hell of a U.S. government cover-up. During the congressional hearings on this matter, Reagan's favorite catch phrase (if memory serves correctly) was "I do not recollect."

In a nutshell, the neocon movement is a military ends to justify the means.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If I shot someone accidentally, i'd be expected to call 911 or locate the Sheriff immediately and make the report. Anything short of that, would be considered suspicious.
The same goes for Cheney.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If I shot someone accidentally, i'd be expected to call 911 or locate the Sheriff immediately and make the report. Anything short of that, would be considered suspicious.
The same goes for Cheney.

What makes you think that law enforcement wasn't notified? I hadn't heard that?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I read the source article, or as much as necessary to determine it's tone, and it's nothing more than another anti-Bush tirade. These supposed article of the Neo-Con philosophy are merely the author's attempt at masquerading his "bias" as research. For example:

Let me repeat this last principle of Neo-Conservatism because it plays into the “believability factor” when considering claims made by people who accuse the Bush administration of unconscionable actions: “The leader of the state must stick to the good so long as he can, but, being compelled by necessity, he must be ready to take the way of the evil.” These people believe that evil is acceptable and necessary at times!

Right....

It's no wonder the author asks us to "Please, don't trust me...", because I don't.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I read the source article, or as much as necessary to determine it's tone, and it's nothing more than another anti-Bush tirade. These supposed article of the Neo-Con philosophy are merely the author's attempt at masquerading his "bias" as research.

There's no doubt that the article is an anti-Bush tirade, but that's besides the point. The information contained within is absolutely valid. It is often easy to dismiss perspectives that do not correlate with your own.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Valid? Which definition are you working with?

val·id ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vld)
adj.
1. Well grounded; just: a valid objection.
2. Producing the desired results; efficacious: valid methods.
3. Having legal force; effective or binding: a valid title.
4. Logic.
Containing premises from which the conclusion may logically be derived: a valid argument.
Correctly inferred or deduced from a premise: a valid conclusion.
5. Archaic. Of sound health; robust.
dictionary.reference.com...

It certainly doesn't fit in with any of these definitions of valid.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This article, while anti-Bush, discusses the neoconservative movement in relation to the Iran-Contra scandal. If you would like to discredit this article, please do it on a point-by-point basis.

Posting dictionary definitions as an arguement is such a tired seventh-grade debate team tactic.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
So keep on drinking the Kool-aid, and America will keep on electing great Republican leaders.

That's part of the problem. Onece the election is over the winner is supposed to be the leader of all americans. This hasn't happened because George Bush is such a little man. He can't assume great leader status because he isn't a great leader.

top topics

join