It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the path to knowing>>>>>>>>>>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Could you call the belief that there is a secret society/Illuminati type scenario, plotting and planning the current and future events of the world a society or occult of its own?

I come to the conclusion that some people will defend that the idea is impossible with an unscene ferociousness that is far from normal? I've been shedding the light to some workmates and some of them can't even grasp the idea, let alone accept any truth in it?

Which leads me to believe that trying to enlighten some people can be more like trying to convert their faith! Even though there is much undeniable evidence and even more cliche's in the subject mater!!!

What's your take>

spearhead

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would imagine there are several "sects" that do just that....
Probably much to no avail, but one never knows

I doubt it's limited to "secret society/illumnati"-types, either....
It looks to me like the public government, at least here in America, has enough personal/secular agendas to fulfill...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
can someone please move my thread.... everytime i enter the NWO forum i end up in the area 51 and other facilities forum>

Why do some people find it so hard to believe?

Have they been brainwashed, then braindrained to prevent any conspiracies like this one coming to their light?
As far i know none of these workmates follow any tight lipped religions are other beliefs.

Perhaps they are just ignorant

join