It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian minister sets date the US/ Israel will bomb Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok I hope this hasn't been posted before, but it made me think long and hard about just what the worlds coming to...
Its a good article, with some very interesting points about a possible anti muslim psy-ops operation... heres the article.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

but it made me think long and hard about just what the worlds coming to...

Maybe you need to think long and hard about taking anything from prison planet seriously.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well as I said, I hope its not true. I'm not there, didn't hear it said, I just posted it because it has a different slant to 'normal' news, and it may be that just maybe it will happen. I don't want it to, but I thought people may want to read it and make up their own minds, and not just have some one come in and say "You cannot believe that" just because its not agreeing with their view: Last time I looked aTS was about sharing information, in an authoritarian world, not an authoritarian site to stfle a persons thoughts.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can't argue with good rock solid evidence.

"The date for the strike is already known — it is the election day in Israel (March 28). It is also known how much that war will cost,” said Zhirinovsky.

It's "known". I wonder what channel his crystal ball is tuned to.

I suppose this will now lead to another countdown.

By the way, analyze the article carefully, full of the usual disinformation tactics and employs such terms as "it has come to light" or "it is now widely known".

More of the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yeah, oooookay. I am sure the planners of the strike immeadiately contacted Zherenovsky, or whatever his name is, when the plans were complete, "OK, Vladimer ole buddy, the strike date is set, and its on the second Wednesday of June, or whenever Israel next election is. Sheesh.

Oh, it prisonplanet, that's it we're all gonna die.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This article is dated Feb. 7th and quotes Olmert as saying Iran will pay a heavy price if it resumes full scale uranium enrichment, but in fact Iran has already done this and has removed IAEA monitoring equipment from the Natanz site, so much for that threat..

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The original article likely came from the below link and was reposted to prisonplanet.

www.mosnews.com...

Thats not to say that Zhirinovsky is accurate, but at least he's giving an actual date for the attack. You'll know soon enough whether he's full of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There's a total solar eclipse the next day in the region (March 29th) for those who look for the mystical angles in these things :p - I'm not saying I think that's anything more than a coincidence, though. I doubt anything will happen. At least I sincerely hope not.

top topics

join