It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think there's a local conspiracy in my area, please help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Right now in the surrounding suburbs there's a huge power blackout and I think it may be something to do with a local conspiracy.

It has happened on several occasions before, and always in the early hours of the morning.

Do you think it is possible, the local fresh food supermarket, Woolworths, is responsible for this?

I mean, are they doing this so that people have to go and buy new food in the morning because their refridgerators stop working in the middle of the night, and all the food gets spoiled?

Is it possible that Woolworths are part of the Illuminati's attempt to control us all?

If so, how do I fight back? Should I buy my food from Coles instead, or are they part of the Illuminati as well?

Can anyone recommend an Iluminati-free supermarket?

Please help.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienShoppingTrolley

If so, how do I fight back? Should I buy my food from Coles instead...

Only if Coles' food last longer without refrigeration.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How huge is the blackout?

Are you affected?

Is the whole town affected?

Depending on the size of the affected area, there could be any number of reasons, but I doubt very much if food supply companies - IE: markets - are creating the problem.

Do you have canned foods on hand?

During a blackout resist the temptation to open the icebox.
The more you open it the faster the food will spoil.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It could be any of the local grocery stores behind this. Check and see if there's a pattern between the blackouts and any stores running special offers, or late night openings.

Don't discount the possibility that someone is trying to make people late for work through alarm clock failure. This could be an attempt to get key people fired, who in turn could be replaced by Illuminati puppets.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I may be wrong but I get a hint of Sarcasm here. If not; get a bungee cord and make sure your fridge door is nice and tight. Your food will not spoil, and you have struck a serious blow to your local Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If so, how do I fight back? Should I buy my food from Coles instead, or are they part of the Illuminati as well?

Please help.

Hmmm, judging by your screen name I would guess that this is a joke?

Perhaps "Illuminati free" should be something they put on the food, along with "Fat free" and "Low in sugar", so at least you know what you're buying.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If so, how do I fight back?

Just buy canned food!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why waste time on small blackouts, unless you’re being sarcastic (which you are clearly being) when the east coast (including Canada), already was hit by an unnecessary massive blackout a few years ago.

It’s truly baffling; the logic of some people having the sense of humour to simply ignore the real possibility of an actual conspiracy and replace it with an impostor

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
idk think its a conspiracy, my area(new jersey, just across from staten island(ny))gets a blackout every summer but its like a 5-8 block radius, and i had one just recently in the last week of january, so it must be like my area,a breaker underground gets fried or something like that, and go to shoprite

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's the New World Order I tell 'ya!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It truly sounds like your LCABM is the trouble.

If these blackouts continue in longer duration or become more closely spaced, buy candles and/or batteries.

I have found that one candle in my home keeps blackouts away.
(And your Local Candle and Battery Manufacturers in business.)

Hope this helps.

G

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Right now in the surrounding suburbs there's a huge power blackout and I think it may be something to do with a local conspiracy.

It has happened on several occasions before, and always in the early hours of the morning.

Do you think it is possible, the local fresh food supermarket, Woolworths, is responsible for this?

I mean, are they doing this so that people have to go and buy new food in the morning because their refridgerators stop working in the middle of the night, and all the food gets spoiled?

Is it possible that Woolworths are part of the Illuminati's attempt to control us all?

Please help.

So sorry. Perhaps the plant supplying your town/neighbourhoods energy is having some sort of problem, or there might be a connection issue somewhere in the electrical poles. There was a breaker that short circuited on my block around 11 pm in the dead of winter... we were without power until 5 in the morning. It could be anything, really, including (however unlikely) a sinister and devious plot formulated by the Illuminati.

Id be willing to bet they have bigger fish to fry than your neighbourhood.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Please help.

No.

However I do not doubt a conspiracy. If there is one then it is done by local supermarket connections with the power company.

Research. Snoop around. See if the local market is owned by the same people as the energy plant. All you have to do is find some connections between the two.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Where, roughly are we talking about geographically?
Have you tried calling the power company to find out why your power keeps going out?

Years ago when there was a bad cold snap, they made everyone in my town go through rolling blackouts. A news station did some research and came to find out that there was enough power to supply the area with power, but that the power company was making serious money by selling the power at a premium to the northern states where they were short on power do to the weather. Many people refused to pay that months bill, and some even paid their bills in a rolling fashion (10 buck this month, ten next), there was such a public outcry over the incident that it has never happened again. Perhaps this is what is happening to you. Your power company is selling their power and blacking areas out late at night, or they are lacking the power to supply everyone, so they are blacking out certain area’s late at night. Though I highly doubt it has anything to do with the food stores, it might have everything to do with corporate greed alright.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I seriously doubt it. There are other, easier, more legal ways to get people to buy their stuff than blacking out a whole town.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh yes, it could be a conspiracy.
Or perhaps your towns power supply is just not...updated.

new topics

top topics

join