It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK misstreatment in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just come home and turned on news I am absolutely furious that A Brit Sunday paper has uncovered sic vids of bad treatment .....including children by UK soldiers in Iraq.

First let me say this.

I am proud of being British and one of the reasons for that is because we are a humane country/ Fair and compassionate.
I would condone any ill treatment of prisoners and torture except where there was a real case of national security for the UK,AND IT COULD BE PROVED.On the news they say that a video has appeared from 2004 showing brutality by UK troops against Iraqui civilians.
2004??????

Why has this just surfaced ???
The timing seems too coincidental with the last week or so which has seen Muslims going crazy.

The whole thing stinks I am trying to work out who held these tapes back until now.

To the women and children of the people hurt I say sorry and I am sure it reflects the majority of the people here.

The so called war on terror is very complicated and extends to women and children.

There will be good reason why the Brits chose to target these people.suicide bombers come in all forms including women and children
I suspect these were some of them.

You will no doubt read more stories on this but British soldiers are just not gonna do this without reason.

Its the politicians that do that !!

Watching the news on this it sats that a video has appeared

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Although you posted your thread first, it had no link to the incident. I am guessing you are refering to this attack on some teenagers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post comments in this thread.

Closed.

join