It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 minutes of UFO video from space great stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
video.google.com...

This is the link above you will love it if you Love UFOs some may have seen it I have not. But as I ONLY THINK UFOS ARE PART OF THE Satanic Angelic conspiracy I'm not falling for these fallen Angels.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by The time lord]

Look at 23mins in of the documentary the best footage I think. Could be space dust?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i really cant say space dust because they look like discs with dark spots in the middle, but you could be right

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well the quality isnt really good so it could be like anything? Lets just assume its space dust before we go thinking these dots are Flying Saucers or something...

MoonScar

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There are lots of different footage in there not seen them all yet. They look the same as in specks of glowing dust. But dust would glow in the atomosphere and radiation could also make them glow like the northen lights.

Its interesting If I was in space I would be worried and exicted at the same time. Solar winds maybe?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.eyepod.org...

What about this footage? Is it an alien entity or a ghost entity. Gives me a chill.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
www.eyepod.org...

What about this footage? Is it an alien entity or a ghost entity. Gives me a chill.

This is being discussed here. Yet Another Mexico Vid.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I usually set my self up unknowingly it part of my life I did not know it was being discussed I do not really follow UfOLOGY that much. Does number 24 mean anything to you could be 26? If it does then thats what I mean.

Its a good website the alien footage link but not as good as ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
great video, i loved it. ufos yep.
thanks for the video

new topics

top topics

join