It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ironic is this thought?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is not a serious thread.

I was just thinking, I hate cockroaches and maggots and all that stuff. I mean if I see one, Im going to spray, squash, kill the bastard!!! However, imagine they find a maggot living on another planet??? What to do? Of course there would be celebrations and all that, life on another planet, but omg, its a maggot!!!! argh! would you kill it?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Did you just read Dan Brown's Deception Point? Anyway, bug or brain, still cool! AAC

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i would use my powerful psionic cyber face esq (tsd) mind explosion on the insignifigant infitismal little worm, warping his entire being into a cataclysmic torrential splattering of worm matter ultimately blasting the remnants into a the stratasphere reaching the fiery heights of the hyper radiant gamma nebula. >

or just scientifically examine his molecular compostion

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
ive read all his books except that one!! does it have to do with bugs? i was just thinking yesterday about the critters!!! on earth we take them for advantage, in fact i will kill em if i see em, but on another planet they would hold so much prestige with us? can we not just ship em off to mars?? lets see if cockroaches can stand that??

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

would use my powerful psionic cyber face esq (tsd) mind explosion on the insignifigant infitismal little worm, warping his entire being into a cataclysmic torrential splattering of worm matter ultimately blasting the remnants into a the stratasphere reaching the fiery heights of the hyper radiant gamma nebula. >

that little cockroach sucker would be sitting on the sidelines smilin at you! it would wink and say nice try! they just dont die!!! even worse on mars!! they would bounce!

new topics

top topics

join