It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing past 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
What the hell is remote viewing? Is that when you use a satellite to just look wherever you want whenever you want?

No one answered my question.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
sorry I only just realised you'd asked one

have a look at this link

International Remote Viewing Association

that might explain things for you

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
the comparison is this sattelite is more expendsives but remote viewing is more cheaper.
the operation seem same to me but remote view is more easy to operate at anytime,anywhere,anygrid
but sattelite we have to take time find informations

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
King 123

i sadly have to tell you i have had the same firm feeling since childhood. and i live in Europe so it will be something big. I know that there are more people of our generation that intuitively feel something is not right. I am glad also someone knows about the allignment. good work how did you find out? there is so much crab on the net about this topic.

how would one survive this allignment?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm still taking bets that 2012 is not the end of the world. I'm giving odds of 20:1 and the minimum bet is $100. Seriously!

I'll go even better, and give 100:1 odds, with a minimum of $50...

And this has nothing to do with the fact that, if I'm wrong...none of you (or me) will be here to collect! Whereas if I'm right...then I'm a lot richer...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'll go even better, and give 100:1 odds, with a minimum of $50...

Competition? Grrr.
Expect some of my boys to come bust up your outfit. Nobody works on my patch, see.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Didn't Nastrodamus(sp?) predict that the world would last longer than 2012? Or did I miss something? Someone please clear this up. Thanks.

-WD

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As I said in another thread of this nature in the Ancient Civilsations/Mysteries forum ......

The end of the mayan calendar, does not equal the end of the world.
The mayan calandar was for the age that we are in now, the iron age, aka the age of darkness and ignorance. 2012 is the end of this age and the start of the golden age.
I am actually quite looking forward to this.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's real stuff, but it is unreliable. The discipline and energy required to get detailed practical information is astronomical. It is possible to remote view your nextdoor neighbor, but your info won't be 100%. You will get "interference" that makes interpretation of remote viewing in practice, very subjective and quirky.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
unholy enterprise # 206871... your quite correct, there were lots of 'messages' given to alert the masses, way back then, the movie TOWERING INFERNO...Right away myself and other 'heads'? said the basics are true, plane-jet-skyscraper...panic&death BUT, the building will be the WTC & religious zealots/martyrs will deliberately crash into it..
Then the DIE HARD SERIES...again, 'we' scorned the neo-nazi wanna be terrorists as only a hollywood vehicle, those Murdochs & Rockerfellers & Illuminati wanted 'some' distance from the A-Q/-WTC...not wanting to be too revealing---but a few knew! (such as John P O'Neil at FBI...Google up)

iconoclast, post # 208290...
item #1: tree of 'knowledge'-> the alignment is actually .008 from crossing the 'point', (close enough?)Saggitarius A*
item #2: Terrence McKenna? spelling...has a grand outlook/&/theory OMEGA POINT & TIME WAVE ZERO, both can be found among the stuff at-->

deoxy.org...

thank you, Nephra Tari---
++++++

let me drop this one in the kettle:

www.calendersign.ric.at...

to expand the scope-->of study-->beyond the 2012...click the 'Archeoastronomy' on left box...this is not for the easily distracted or the bells/whistles/shiney thingeey crowd...menu up mayan...or any other 'paper'/topic, article...

or Google up: mayan calender 2012, cuz i'm not able to access my files right now, w/o loss-> on myIBM330 antique!

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by riffraffalunas]

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
the BIG KAHUNA of remote viewing is Major Ed Dames

[email protected]

Cybercore LLP
PO Box 50363
Henderson, NV 89106

phone 866- 607-8439

here's a lead...
mulberryblueslimmer #200116

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the world wont end i cant believe that. i read alot about this topic and find that everybody seems to think that the end is the end of everything. i would say that the worst thing that can happen is somesort of geological disaster that awaits us.

humans can have a lot of these disasters and maybe the system as we know it fails to survive, i think that can only be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi,

I come from Indonesia. Funny, I have just watched a TV program. A psychic called Mama Lauren (she's really famous in Indonesia), she said she couldn't see anything beyond 2012. It was like a curtain drawn to it. But one thing for sure, there will be many great catastrophes and changes. Only those who learn and live the righteous way can survive, but it would also be hard for them. There will be no religion anymore, people learn one understanding that God is universal see towards Oneness in all living beings.

For Indonesia self, she predicts that in 2009 we're going to have a new president, a better one (thank God - though I love the present leader, too), a lot of earth quakes and a little tsunami (compared to what happened in Aceh in 2004). if you have enough money, go buy some land and plant vegetables, it would be easier to live in villages than in big cities.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This news was released by India Daily 2004:

www.indiadaily.com...

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial
powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of
years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated
Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few
Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming
and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world
powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world
will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers
will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will
be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and
around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy
each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare
for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations
will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet.
Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is
not to self-destruct at this time...

the rest of the article is on the link above...

I know, a lot of people are saying that India Daily is not very reliable source but this story is interesting...

at least to me!

cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nastrodamus predicted that the world would go on after the big change but even to him it seemed fuzzy as to what it would be like. I think that our brians can not comprhend what the world will be like after the shift and anyone that can not handle the new world will be catatonic, die, or kill themselfs from what goes on the first few hours.

So do not worry about it no amount of hoarding food or whatever will help you through it and open your mind so you are not one of the crazy ones, and if nothing happens time spent on spiritual development is never wasted.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Talk about bringing back a old post.

reply to post by donhuangenaro

That's also a very interesting story. Nuclear war in 2012 another possible scenario.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Johnathanrs]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow, what a bump. Over 5 years old. Well played, anon.

^^^ I remember reading that story a long time ago actually. For some reason it resonated within me at the time, so much so that sitting here re-reading it again five years on I can still recall where I was when I first read it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
If someone remote viewed my room I'd be very impressed.

I believe in remote viewing.but that is a very valid point.Any takers.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KKing123

When I was very young, I always knew that some how or another..something was going to happen, and that like you, I will also play a major part in it. Of course it helps that I see a lot of coicendeces in my life around this time period as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join