It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spark entities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is something that happened to me twice.

Once I was at my brothers and I looked to my left and I saw this bright spark like thing above the couch. It travelled for about 60cm (2ft) horizontally and it's appearance was like a welding spark but different, it was like a shimmering orangey colour and was the size of a pea, it took about 3 seconds to travel the distrance it did before it disappeared.
And the other time it happened just above and to the right of my monitor, I was just sitting here and there it was, travelled about 45cm's, looked the same and this one lasted about the same amount of time.

I would chalk this up to an eye anomoly but I can't 100% as the first one traveled towards me on a horizontal plane, not perpendicular, or right angled (like one would assume if one had an eye floater) to my line of vision. The one above my monitor travelled horiz. away from me.

Is it possible this, whatever it was could have been one of those ball lightning things? It looked like more than just a spark, but more like it derived power as it moved, like it was fed with energy. A shimmering otherwordly orange colour.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Honestly that sounds like a lightning bug, but I you never know. Perhaps strong static buildup?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There are numerous things that this could be.One of which is a wisp.These tend to appear in different form depending on the location and conditions surrounding their exsistence.One such description is that of a ball of electric charge,seeming to spike outwards from a central point.These have been described as being an inch in diameter to about a foot.

While there is much speculation as to the cause of wisps,there have been numerouse accounts through out time.There are also other names such as orb,sphere's,glooms etc. they can be put off as ghosts and fairies aswell.

One commonly known tale or story of the wisps is of those that dwell deep within the swamps and forests.Most of these are reported to look like soft glowing orbs that hover slowly at night,leaving little trails,luring slow witted travelers.

Usually attatched to the stories of the forest wisp's is a witch or dark majic user who needs humans for their studies or to torture or something.
Other accounts say that they are attatched to dryad's which are believed to be speacial protectors of the forest,usualy cast as female tree people.They use the wisps to draw harmful humans to their doom deep within the swamps,usually taken care of by the inhabitants of the forest.

Just some info here neighbours.
Scarecrow.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by toraylin]

[edit on 8-2-2006 by toraylin]

HS

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
This is something that happened to me twice.

Once I was at my brothers and I looked to my left and I saw this bright spark like thing above the couch. It travelled for about 60cm (2ft) horizontally and it's appearance was like a welding spark but different, it was like a shimmering orangey colour and was the size of a pea, it took about 3 seconds to travel the distrance it did before it disappeared.
And the other time it happened just above and to the right of my monitor, I was just sitting here and there it was, travelled about 45cm's, looked the same and this one lasted about the same amount of time.

....... the first one traveled towards me on a horizontal plane, ............... The one above my monitor travelled horiz. away from me.

Is it possible this, whatever it was could have been one of those ball lightning things? It looked like more than just a spark, but more like it derived power as it moved, like it was fed with energy. A shimmering otherwordly orange colour.

These are relatively rare compared to my visions of cloud energy and shadow entities. The common properties of what you saw Toadmund with mine are the speed it moved, the color and the description of the spark.

All three of my visions were a little more intense than yours because I saw the visionary object along which the spark travelled. Also the sparking retained a tail much like the time I moved my hand through the cloud energy and saw its' image remain for a short time where it just was located. I'm sure some of you have seen this type of special effect in a movie, Matrix comes to mind. I also caused this particular mass of brainwave particles from an exteral source to swirl like a dust storm and a crane fly flew into the energy. It followed the cloud energy and landed on my hand a couple of times. It was not wind current, definitely the bug was in tune with this energy.

The times I saw the sparking were along the edges of objects, inanimate objects. One was a green box on a pile of other objects in the kitchen. The other two were chrome robot bodies of spiders crawling up me. One was the size of a cigarette pack, the other the size of a toaster. The legs looked real. As soon as I saw any of these objects, they froze and the sparking commenced along the edge line of the visionary object making the whole vision disappear.

What you are seeing is the disappearance of a visionary object you didn't see in the first place. It happens this way.
A energy memory cloud from someones memory or a group memory comes into your space. This is powered by a living person or persons somewhere on earth. Your mind has become aware of its' presence in a subconscious state when it first arrives, probably it has a distinct emotional signature.
Your animal instinct level of awareness hyperleaps to a human awareness and the visual of the spark travelling along the edge of an object occurs.

This is a good thing, it is a lot easier to get rid of cloud energy if the visual is just objects rather than people. People do commit things to memory like rifles and tanks that are probably mixed with the hate/fear/anger emotional telepathic carrier brainwaves. If you hadn't become aware of its' presence it may of just ended up being a bad dream and expelled that way. That's the optimistic outlook. The worst case scenario is that it could of caused a emotional balance problem. These external telepathic memories can give you a deceptive sense of a greater love for things rather than your spouse, kids, pets, friends or whoever.
The situation now is that you may be associating with someone relatively new who is steering you or applying pressure to be more materially minded. It is not that one person consciously sends you NTIV, negative telepathic incoming vibrations, it is, that sometimes the telepathic network mimics real life situations.

thanks for the spark story.

Honor Seed

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sort of sounds like a rod, but I dunno.

Maybe you could have seen something like the Crazy Sprite Guy I captured on film two years ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, my brothers house where saw the first spark or wisp, is about 75 years old, and it was moved from an original location, both me and my brother are convinced that there is a spirit presence there.
My apartment building is about 40 years old and I am sure this apartment had a few tenants over the years.
One other thing is that these spark things didn't travel straight, they changed direction by about 20degrees as they moved.

For some strange reason I believe I have a native person as my guardian angel, can't prove it, I just think that. I think of natives walking through the woods here before the building and whitey even existed here. If this is the case, they know I feel misplaced in this society.
If they are entities, I am sure there is a reason they manifest, how does this energy affect the human mind?
Will I ever find out what they are?

I am no stranger to anomolous events, but these things are the only time I have witnessed these things when I wasn't in bed at night.

I am sure my knowledge will increase.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I've seen these before to me i think they are just orbs.Sometimes they are fast and sometimes they are slow.Rarely do I see them in the daytime.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I wonder if what you have experienced is anything like that which I have captured on film whilst on a paranormal investigation of Bodmin jail?

Please see This Thread for full details, but i will post the videos here as well..

new topics

top topics

join