It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Death to Denmark"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What do you think of the Muhammed cartoons from Denmark. I think its sad that this newspapper cant respect the muslims, but I also think that europeans have to defend their freedom of speech. Why isnt the EU doing more to support Denmark. And could this be an advantage for the NWO. I mean what will the USA do about this? Will they do anything? since both Denmark and USA are members of NATO.

Just wonder what u al think of this?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Both EU and Nato supports Denmark in this case. As well as the US.
In any case, there will be no 'death to Denmark'. Denmark will survive, as it has done for thousands of years.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There are already loads of threads about this on here .

Denmark has the right to print whatever it likes,the muslims have the right to print whatever they like.

Denmark does not have the right to invade other countries embassies,muslims do not have the right to invade embassies of other countries.

Denmark does not have the right to terrorise people . (Not that they ever have except maybe the vikings)

muslims do not have the right to terrorise people.

Everyone should live the moral and decent way and then all religieons ,creeds etc would have no problems .

edit for grammer

[edit on 8/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
sweeeedberg100, you might desire to use the War on Terrorism Forum or ATSNN as this has and is covered in more depth on these areas. It'll save you from waiting and help remove repeat topics.

top topics

join