It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most embarrassing....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Have you ever been embarrassed?

What is the most embarrassing thing you have experienced? I have an absolute beauty to share but would like to see some what others have to say first...yeah I am testing the waters lol

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
lol. I don't know if I'm allowed to say it or not. It involves being drunk, coming home at 4am, being locked out my house, dying for the toilet (number 2) and my next-door neighbour walking outside, seeing my naked arse facing his garden while I was in progress of relieving my self.

I guess you could say that was very embarrassing, yet absolutely hilarious.

Edit to add: I can't stop laughing now.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
oh that is so funny....but at least only your neighbor saw you...

:w:

had to edit and let you know that my jaw is aching from smiling so much at the thought of that...

[edit on 8-2-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's hard to decide whether being caught masturbating by your dad or seeing your best friends mum doing it in the bath is worst. Both were embarrasing for all involved but we bring up the mum thing more & we never look at eachother the same way now

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
caught masturbating by your dad...

I couldn't think of anything until you said that. I had obviously blocked out that memory pretty good...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thing is my dad didn't walk back out he said oh I've just come to fix the video recorder which made me wonder if he actually knew what was I was doing. I think so because ever since then everyone knocks on my door just incase. I've learnt though never do it with music blaring out:shk: My mates mums fit though even though it sounds sick so it was kind of really bad & really good at the same time

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
NJE777 I was just lookin at ur photo & your very attractive, I must ask, are you topless in the photo. Uspomees are pervs but I especially fall for aussies. I love the accent & have even once pretended to be Australian to a girl & at the end of the day I had to break it to her & showed her my boring British accent, that was quite embarrasing but I got a tener from my friend who had a bet on with me about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

are you topless in the photo. Uspomees are pervs

Huh?????????????????????????????
OMG R u all there? Of course I am not topless! I think you need your eyes tested.

grrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I love the accent & have even once pretended to be Australian to a girl & at the end of the day I had to break it to her & showed her my boring British accent, that was quite embarrasing but I got a tener from my friend who had a bet on with me about it.

But I am guessing you didnt feel that embarrassed, hmmm?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Most embarresing moment, hmmm.....

I'm sure there's atleast one thing worse, but this is all I can think aboyut right now.

When I was in 7th grade, I forgot to put on underwear, and I had GYM class, and I wore very baggy gym shorts, and I was sitting with my legs up to my chest, It was early in the morning, I did'nt realise I was "freeballing" it. And I heard all this giggling, so I glanced, without moving my head, towardas it, and there was this group of girls, who kept looking/glancing over, was'nt til 3 minutes later I realised why, they had the perfect vantage point to see everything the way I was sitting.

EDIT:
I just remembered another embarresing school related incident.

When I was in 8th grade, I was sitting in the locker room waiting to go to my next class, and this really hot guy was changing, and I happened to glance over, and he was wearing these tiny hybrid of a kockstrap and underwear things, and he was erect, and I sprang wood from seeing that, I rushed to be the first one out of the locker room, so no one would notice, I was wearing some shorts made of a loose thin material, so it was obvious to anyone who looked.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by iori_komei]

new topics

top topics

join