It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone killed my Bike!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Feeling a bit down at the moment, some ass hat has just wrecked by bike.
Id just come home from work, ive been riding the last couple of days as ive had to get into work early.
Anyway, i go to the local chemist to pick up a prescription for by wife. I parked in a spot away from the cars thinking it would be safe there. I go ito the chemist pick up the prescription go back to the car park and there is my pride and joy on her side.
Some idiot had reversed into her.
But not just reversed and knocked it over, oh no that wasnt good enough for this guy. He had knocked her over and carried on reversing ffs!!.
Forks are out of alignment, right hand mirror smashed to bits, carbon race can scratced and gouged, the bodywork is scratched and gouged. Im looking at a bill of about a grand or more to fix it. I was almost in tears when i saw her laying there bleeding oil everywhere.
Why are you so upset i hear you say dont you have insurance? Yes i do but who ever did this to my bike just drove off and left it there!!! That means no insurance claim for me!!
I hate car drivers! they are the most ignorent and careless users of the road. Sure there are a lot of bike fatalities, but if you look into it most are caused by stupid, ignorent, careless, inconsiderate car drivers!!!!
Im so upset at this moment in time, im not a rich person and my most prised possesion is my bike. And i hope whoever did this feels bad for doing it, i doubt it because he didnt even have the balls to wait and appologise!!.
What a bloody nightmare, i was going to px it for a new one come summer but now all my money will go on repairing this one.
I feel sick to my stomach.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That sucks. Sorry to hear it. In all likelihood the jerkoff that ran over your bike probably didn't have any insurance.

No witnesses I guess?

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nope no witnesses and no cameras, some times you just can win.

JAK

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I know how you feel Janus.

My sister recently had her new car reversed into in the car park, it was not even a week old. The driver didn't leave a note, insurance details, anything. But to see your bike like that... This is not meant as an insult, just a fact but as far as the love of your bike goes car drivers just don't 'get it'. It's more than a vehicle, more than a car that you pay out on accessorising to look pose... Even sliding along the dual carriageway at XXmph nearly losing a foot, what the police thought at first was a broken hip and cracking a few ribs all I could think was, 'My poor baby!' and a number of bad words. I'd just give it the first wash since the new spray job and... anyway... I'll stop here before I start worrying people but you know what I mean.

Anyhow, check your U2U's, I might be able to help.

Jak

[edit on 6/2/06 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

join