It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the.... am I phoning in my sleep???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
w00t, I hope you'll get nice information from that number.
can you post the number?

First of all I have to tell some things:
1. I'm Dutch so don't mind my english

2. When I was drunk a couple weeks ago one hour seemed to be only 30 seconds.
3. last year someone phoned me on my cellphone, but the strangest thing is: the time of call was always something like: 15:18 and the next call was: 14:19 the next: 16:17. these are just random numbers but you'll get the point.
4. also last year I woke up at 4:15 , and a female friend of mine woke also up at the exact time!
5. a couple months ago I was standing at my clothescloset when my radio volume turned up very fast, all i could see was the digits of the volume getting up very fast, and then it stopped turning up louder. the remote was laying on my desk, no one else was in my room no one or something could have pressed buttons!
6. 2 years ago I had a dream, in that dream a girl said to me: [email protected], so I added that email the next day: hooray! it existed, it had a profile but when i was sending an email it said: this email doesnt excist. and now my msn says: she exists but there is no profile anymore or space or whatever.

I just wanted to post this because of "waking up" and "phone" is mentioned here.

regards,

Jornt

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
The conversation lasted 3min 17sec.

So apperently I completely unconsiously dialed a number that's not in my phonebook out of my head and had a 3 minute plus conversation before waking up an hour later.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by phiniks]

Just because the call lasted 3mins 17secs, Does not mean you actually had a conversation
. Just means the other person might have not spoke back, listened for a bit maybe trying to get a answer etc and then hung up. Or same but to a answer machine like menchoned before?.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Someone mentioned this on a different forum.. I've done this myself quite a few times but usualy its to one of my mates at a ridiculous time. I also woke up once and there was a photo that I'd took on my phone in the middle of the night without knowing.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yeah mang.. I got sucked in.. what an adventure! seen all the places and times you can imagine...

no seriously... I phoned it a couple days ago. got a voicemail message wich only went like... this is the voicemail of number ####etc... left a message they can call back if they wanna talk about something I said. Never heard anything again.

And Jorrit, No, I'm not gonna spread the number, since maybe it was indeed personal. But I let it rest for now. Along with the booze

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Could be so drunk your litually collapsed on the bed too sleep with your cloths on and your laying on your side forcing buttons too be dialed as lasts 9 hours posibility gonna press few and call,you maybe heard voice or somthing woke you up you then took your cloths off and put phone on side or somthing,as your so drunk can't remember.

Or you have a sleep walking problem lots people do but i don't,people can do incredibly inteligent and stupid things when you sleep walk and man even managed too drive car down street too his partner's parents house as he knew off by heart and then managed too kill them.He woke up in morning went too the police as he had blood over him then Scientists put him in moniterd room and noticed he does sleepwalk but no proof if he was really sleep walking so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join