It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the.... am I phoning in my sleep???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The weirdest thing happened with me. 3 days ago I went out in the night to a bar, and had quite a lot of alcohol. I don't usually do that, but this was the time for it, so I went. Anyways, made it home about 3 am went to bed drunk as hell and put my alarmclock at 2 hours later the next day. It would go off at 10 am.

My alarm is my cell phone, wich lies next to my pillow. When I turned the alarm off, I noticed I hadn't put the keyboardlock on, wich I usually always do when I don't use it. So I checked if it accidentally dialed some keys or something, maybe during my time at the bar, while it was in my pocket. This happened before, usually some **** or 3333 or something random.

But to my surprise I found out I apparently had used the phone to dial another cellphone number at 9 am precise. The conversation lasted 3min 17sec. I don't want to dial then number yet, so I don't know where it leads, but it looks like a normal cellphone number for my country. So apperently I completely unconsiously dialed a number that's not in my phonebook out of my head and had a 3 minute plus conversation before waking up an hour later.

What could have caused this??
Do people more often experience this?

I'm posting this in here, because I have a strange gut feeling about it that there might be something paranormal involved. I have the tendency to unwillingly go out of body when I am sleeping. Especially after a night of heavy intoxication like that. This time I have no memory of anything wierd happening, but sometimes I have the most violent experiences. It's like the people who are usually my friends when I go there all turn against me because I behave differently.

I fear those experiences, because they leave me vulnerable for attacks on the spiritual plain. My worst fear is that this specific morning my body was taken over by someone, who then used my phone to dial someone.

Maybe I'm just going all wild on this. But i'd like to hear your opinions about this, please.

Just for the record, I don't usually OOb consiously, only happens at night, and rarely. And I don't like it... well except when it goes al sexual
but then, it's still wierd.

-Phiniks-

[edit on 4-2-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
phone it and see

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I fear those experiences, because they leave me vulnerable for attacks on the spiritual plain. My worst fear is that this specific morning my body was taken over by someone, who then used my phone to dial someone.

Then stop drinking copius amounts of alcohol, as it will just actually make such things easier. Despite what people say, alcohol and other drugs actually lower your 'vibrations' and make you more succeptible to 'evil' stuff like that. It might help you go out of body, but you will be going out to a lower plane, where negative entities reside, rather than higher up on the astral plane. As for them taking over your body, nah. You don't have to worry about that unless you have tried some form of channelling. Sort of like what they say about vampires not being able to get into your house unless you invite them.

If you believe such things exist, of course. lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have been an alcoholic since I was 17.....25 now...

Just last night, it seems I did a whole lot of things that I do not remember in the slightest.

I remember watching the new "Stargate SG-1" on SCI-FI while drinking my vodka....then *I* remember going to bed.
My wife says I was up for a couple of hours afterwards and did some things that were uncharacteristic of me.
I remember.........squat........and don't doubt I did them....

Alcohol is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When I am drunk, I allways know exactely what is happening. and normally this kind of thing doesn't happen. And why would I dial a phone number at 9 in the morning. I must've been less drunk than 6 hours before. I remember everything clearly from the entire night. I'm also sure I didn't get a phone number from someone.

Still can't debunk the take-over story completely.

And no, I'm not gonna call, because I know there's people out there who are capable of hypnotising one by the sound of their voice only. The fact that I did all this unconciesly scares me to death.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Doesnt it scare you that on the end of that line could be the best adventure or oportunity of your life or even existence and your not interested in it.

personaly i hardly know if i believe in coincidence and the fact that you thought, i id better just check if i dialed anything, says to me that, that number was meant to be seen by you.

i do understand however you concern about the end of the line being something heinous, like you could of woke up rung that number for whatever reason then been hyponotised into forgetting it, whoa way to far fetched.
you should ring it

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Maybe somebody used your phone? Do you have any sisters/brothers?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
okay, recent experiences have shown that I do tend to forget what I do. This morning I woke up full of blood, big chafings on my body. My room looked like I had fallen from my 8 feet high bed right in the middle of my table, smashing everything that was there. computer tipped over, table moved. This would definately explain the blood and wounds.

But I don't remember a friggin thing! All I know is I went home late after drinking in the bar again. Are you sure alcohol can do these things? I mean... then everyone who had a rough night would die after doing that a couple of times.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
lol. Yes, alcohol can do those things.

Word of advice, never, and I mean NEVER, drink 13 pints in one night. You will get told what you got up to by your friends and you will regret everything.

HS

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The paranormal cloud energy manifests an electronic phenomenon. My friend used to examine electronics and chips under the microscope and see tiny little people running around the circuitry. I also saw a shadow man about 12 feet tall frantically trying to get out of a chain link fenced in area around some high power transformers in the mountains late one night. I accurately described every movemnent the monster made, and I felt bad about him being locked up in there, like he was going stark raving crazy and scared to death being in that space that night. My friend, after listening to me a while said, ' lets get the h*ll out of here'.

The phenomena of the dark energy flowing through telephone and electric wires is well known to me. It is not beyond reason that the call was effected by the darkside. I seriously doubt you made a phone call and had a conversation in your sleep, I wouldn't worry about that. What I would worry about, if I were you, is the electron polarity rearrangement of your synapse and neuron brain electrochemical functions. The deletion of oxygen actually offers an accelerated bunch of little tiny shadow people the chance to expose you as superstitious. I'm sure they had all this well planned. Your fate must become your destiny. Do not let this minor situation bother you.
The marks on your body are caused by the same input of living peoples' runaway subconscious negative vibes towards you. I had a v- shaped mark on my thigh one day that lasted for 4 hours. The 5 pawed marks in a pointed V where made by individual suction cups, like a squid or octopus makes upon closer inspection. If it happens again, take the time to examine the marks closely. If they have a containment line around circles of redness, then they were made by a sucking force rather than a impacting force, much like your supposed friends are telepathically sucking your positive vibes from you in your sleep. Don't ya just love people ya drink with that thrive on your happiness? Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Honor Seed

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am sure the wounds came from falling out of my bed. if something/someone had attacked me and purposely messed my room up to make it look like an accident, there would definately be some dark shizzle goin on. I would describe it as a bear lashed it's claw at my hip.
But I have the tendency to look for illogical explanations, so I'd like to stick with the accident. Still don't understand why I fell in the first place. Been sleeping in that bed for years, even been more drunk than this... never happened b4...

I decided to not have such drinking parties again. But hey, a man's gotta forget what a man's gotta forget.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think I would stop drinking if I were you!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
this is not all some coincidence..i woke up one morning feeling like i had blacked out an woke up...but i do remember laying down to go to bed..which is a pretty wierd feeling considering i was "only" sleeping..i woke up about 3 in the afternoon..missing my school and wondering what happend? i didnt wake up to the alarm not only 3 feet infront of me and the phone usuallu rings cuz my girlfriend gives me rides..but the strangest part is that she said someone answered the phone..didnt say a word or nothing..no rustling in the sheets wich would make sence..and i asked my brother and it wasnt him he never answered it...and another night i woke up and my girlfriend said to me that i called her at 4 in the morning..and i asked are you sure..she said positive its on the caller ID and its your number..i asked if i said anything..she said nope nothing..then you hung up...now what the heck could that be? is some ghost playin a trick? idk you guys tell me im stumped

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here's a few ideas! Quit getting drunk at the bar, call whoever you called that morning while you were asleep, tell them to quit it, and get on with your life. I know everyone's gonna call me a skeptic, but if you're drinking that much, it's probably nothing paranormal. It's probably just you doing stupid things while you're drunk and then passing out.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This paranormal board gets weirder every day. I'm half expecting to see this pop up eventually:

"My plants died! I'm a very good gardner, so my plants don't die. I think a witch put a spell on them!"

Honestly though, Alcohol WILL do these things to you. When you're drunk and you wake up, you may THINK you remember everything - but you don't. It's not that you're doing them unconsciously, it's that you were running on Autopilot during this time. I've known a lot of people that have gotten seriously, seriously smashed - and the next day they'll wake up and we'll be like "Man! I can't believe you almost committed suicide last night! How you feeling?" and then it's "I did what?". They'll remember most of the rest of the night - but there'll be moments that they just can't remember.

I've been smashed a few times (not many, I'm not that kind of person) and I've been high a few times (maybe 5 or 6 times), and whilst I remember MOST of what I did, I can't remember it all. I remember, shortly after I first joined this board I got a bit high. I then looked at some television static and I could've sworn that there were symbols and numbers and words in the static! Thankfully, the left side of my brain took hold again and went "Alright genius, if there's writing there, then why does it stay the same when you look at it, but when you turn away and then look back it's different? How about it's an optical illusion numb-nuts?". And there's other things that I can only BARELY remember (like how I was able to make a full meal, and then wash and rinse everything afterwards, is beyond me - although I somewhat remember doing it, and a bit less remember eating it).

So yeah, alcohol and drugs will do these things to you. It's not "evil energies" taking hold of you, and it's not hypnotism (remember, you can only be hypnotized into doing something you either already want to do, or which you don't care if you do - you won't kill someone you love if you're hypnotized) - it's that you're smashed, your brain has been fried, neurons aren't firing right, and you're running on emotional and physical autopilot.

So, yeah, call the number. There's a good chance you just talked into an answering machine for 3 and half minutes, spilling some sadness or something. If it was an actual person, then they can tell you what it is. No, mend-bending aliens and creepy government officials won't hypnotically force you to do things you don't want to.

You probably woke up with blood and a trashed room because you and your drunk friends were having some fun, someone lost their balance (probably you), smashed some things up, cut yourself - and you didn't do anything about the wound (because you were too drunk to notice - your pain receptors numb with alcohol and other endorphins).

And as other people have said, yeah, cut back on your drinking. I knew a guy named Pascal, and his brother, and they said that getting "drunk" meant that they pass out. They had a whole level-system for levels of intoxication. Sure there are levels of drunkeness - but they're all part of being drunk.

In my family, we drink a LOT (hey, I'm Italian - we have a bottle of wine a day at LEAST). But we realize that getting totally plastered, it's not that great, especially when you're throwing up afterwards. We work ourselves up to a point, and we know when to say no. Once you've worked yourself up into drunkness, you only need a quarter of the amount you've been drinking in order to keep yourself there.

Have a good night man, and be careful, and Deny Ignorance - don't accept rampant skepticism, nor ramptant conspiratism. Find the middle path. Question Everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow..just gotta clap to that one man..*claps* well said...very well said..~kiliker

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
yeah, this helped me alot. to put away the other, spooky explanation. tomorrow I'll give that number a call. getting too late now.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And he was never heard from again

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe he got sucked through the phone. He was drunk, made a random drunk call. End of story. I have done this myself and so have many of my friends.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So... what happened then, Phiniks?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join