It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will they lead us next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How and when will America act after the events of the past month in relation to Palestine, Isreal, Iran and Syria?

Is more conterversy and cover ups, war and terrorism on the way or will a peaceful resolution be found?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
How and when will America act after the events of the past month in relation to Palestine, Isreal, Iran and Syria?

Is more conterversy and cover ups, war and terrorism on the way or will a peaceful resolution be found?

It's Israel, not Isreal. Please learn the correct spelling.

Palestine: Cut Aid.
Israel: Support Israel and improve relations.
Iran: Sanctions, bombing, Regime change.
Syria: Sanctions, bombing, Regime change.

And we are sure to see more coverups and controversy by Syria and Iran in the future.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Rickey Gerard Perez]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

How and when will America act

Here it is again. Tell me sir, why is it that you single America out in this when it's in fact all 5 major world powers that are involved?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Dronetrek,
maybe because America seemed to be the largest and most dominant pushing force behind the IRAQ war...

Would that war EVER of occured if the USA hadnt been putting its weight behind it?

Quite ignorant NOT to consider the USA as the single means pushing this world to war..

can you see ANYONE else making as much noise, or putting forward as much ' evidence ' about these bad terrorist nations

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We'll go where our nations interests take us. If it's a continuation of a wider Gulf War, that's too bad. If the problems confronting us can be solved peacefully so much the better, however, if you want peace you must be prepared to protect it. This is going to sound coldblooded, but I'd much rather the war be fought on distant shores than on mine. Selfish maybe, but there it is.

I find myself believing, with no evidence to support, that this is all going to come to a head in the next several years, and will be worked out for the betterment of everyone concerned.

I am not refering to any eminint second coming scenerio either, just men and women of good will working to solve the problems any way they can.
Blood will spill, almost certainly, but the end result will be worth the sacrifice.

We now return to our regularly scheduled real world.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No doubt it will lead to the US killing a hundred thousand more innocent civilians for the sake of cheap oil.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Problem being....

Russia and China are seriously sick and tired of this Cliche.

Admit it or not, but them two have more than what it would take to stop any invasion of Iran and Syria.....if they felt like it.

Especially China - they are just spastic, in terms of their actions.
4 Mill man army and a communist government.....I can just see them sending troops to Iran.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
But if were invaded from US where would China get her major oil deals again?.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
In the PNAC documents, written in 2000, it says quite clearly that the countries to be taken over will be Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, North Korea, and even China was mentioned as needing a ''regime change".

Hey! We have the ''axis of evil''! Ooohh, just a coincidence...nothing to worry about.

So the take-over of Iran is right in line with the plans these people wrote in their PNAC( Project for a New American Century) documents.

So, we have the Iran nuclear threat. Just like Iraq 2 years ago, with the WMDs that were never found. Iran really isnt a threat. That country is just next in line on the hit list, and their giving excuses.

Ill admit though...the Iranian President is playing right into Washingtons hands, with all those wild statements he is making. Makes me wonder if he is a puppet like Saddam was....

So, we have this administration and their European controllers call out Iran, threaten to wage war unless they submit, and away we go the Agenda....

And when the village idiot makes his state of the union speech that someones written for him, he mentions how much of a threat Iran is...just like he said about Iraq 2 state of the unions ago...and look what happened.

History is repeating itself.....people too stupid too learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rickey Gerard Perez

And we are sure to see more coverups and controversy by Syria and Iran in the future.

oooooh yes more American wars pls...

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Palestine: Cut Aid.
Israel: Support Israel and improve relations.
Iran: Sanctions, bombing, Regime change.
Syria: Sanctions, bombing, Regime change.

Wow. A perfectly conditioned mind is becoming rarer these days.

Oh yes, America go kill some more in our name. Thats how you get peace....waging war.

We are living in an Orwellian world.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It's Israel, not Isreal. Please learn the correct spelling.

Ooooh, how DARE that guy spell Israel wrong, even if it was a typo.
Israel is so defenseless and so great that we can't even criticize them because we hate Jews. Oh, no. Gotta love that Jewish controlled media, though.

Back on topic, PNAC pretty much lays it out, like Knowledge said. Funny how the weak countries conveniently lacking nukes are at the top of the list, though. Our brave, invincible military just has to save the strongest for last...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yes, yes oh so true.
Here in australia i feel john howard (prime minister) will send our troops where ever bush points his dirty little finger.

They will move in on the small less threatening countries cos they can be a big threat if a war breaks out with a powerful nation (china/russia). Those little countries would become stepping stones for the enemy.

I don't think australia answers to the U.N. anymore. john howard has too much 'bush' wang stuck in his mouth.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i dont think china cares much about the oil, most of there people dont use oil, transportation.

china next world power, there huge +cheap.=rich?powerful?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
cheap? yes.
rich? some.

but that means their guns will break. when it rains the pva glue holding their tanks and planes together will come to apart.

the rich chinese squander their money so money hasn't anything to do with it.

the question is... Do the Chinese people want to fight?

new topics

top topics

join