It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
We're currently staring down the barrel of a climate crisis, economic crash, and overpopulation problem. Don't any of you consider this when you wonder about anything, especially some coming government? Poverty, famine, disease, and war are going to overtake the world as a result, and so who do you think will blame who for this?

Any government that rises up and takes are freedoms over the next few years will do so out of survival. We will let them because we will continue starving and rioting and raping and pillaging if we don't restore order and because we'll be crapping our pants out of fright. The third worlders will be really PO'd at the industrialized world, and blame all of these problems on us because we should have seen it coming, we caused global warming and then don't sign agreements against pollution, we're realising the diseases (that some of these dead microbiologists were working on) to curtail the population, and now our fat consuming big SUV driving selves are coming to take their land and kill them so we survive this creation of ours. I know many of you will be thinking "we got to get rid of some of those damn indians and chinese." They will see that we are evil, that they are God's people, and that God is mad.

So my major points:

#1 There will be no magical takeover, sorry people.

#2 It will be out of necessity and a bid for survival.

#3 There will be a fight over this sorry situation (economic depression, followed by climate crisis) and between those who feels it's their duty to purge the evil that caused it from the world, and the evil that caused it (U.S.A! and all of our allies, but not limited to them).

#4 Those evil-doers got kids to feed, got bigger guns and are the industrialized world.

#5 For all you religious nuts, here's your biblical apocalypse.

#6 We were most likely led into this situation so that there'd be nothing we could do.

Let's hear some debating. Who disagrees?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There will be a magical takeover. Sigfried and Roy will dazzle us all with their arcane prowess, only to be removed from power by a pack of man-eating snow tigers. David Blain and David Copperfield will pose a Final Solution to the Tiger Problem, but their diverging branches of magic will only lead to division and loss of power. Lesser known magicians will take over regions of the world as warlords, and centuries of feuding between rival factions will lead to a 99% reduction of the world's population.

Once we realize that they do all their tricks with mirrors and trap doors, only then will we disbelieve in their magics and go back to farming.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Religious Freaks? In case you haven't noticed the apparent signs, Jesus is gonna be thunderin down pretty soon, and the Beast is gonna be stompin around extremely soon. I'm not gonna lose my fingers typing the bible, when it could do you better too review it and compare it too what is going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Sinatra
Religious Freaks? In case you haven't noticed the apparent signs, Jesus is gonna be thunderin down pretty soon, and the Beast is gonna be stompin around extremely soon. I'm not gonna lose my fingers typing the bible, when it could do you better too review it and compare it too what is going on.

Woah, buckle up there pillhead. (I digress) I too am a Christian, but relax, it's not worth shoving the stuff in peoples face.

Staying on the event of NWO...I think their little NWO idea is trash, the NWO itself...what does it mean? National Womens Organization.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That's what I'm talking about. The NWO idea is trash. What I'm saying will come up instead, is a bunch of industrialized nations fighting for survival against a bunch of third world nations that have been oppressed throughout history, and now feel it is their duty to wipe us off the map. They will feel this way because there will be an apocalypse going on, and it can only have been us who brought it on.

Religious Freaks? In case you haven't noticed the apparent signs, Jesus is gonna be thunderin down pretty soon, and the Beast is gonna be stompin around extremely soon.

And what the hell have I been talking about? Yes, these are the end times, Duhhhr. But it's a complicated subject, and any religion you'll see here on Earth are just control systems put in place to limit your thinking. There are those here on Earth who are making those up above very angry with where they're leading the world. You think humanity messed up? Some old guys brought this on us, because they're mad!

[edit on 6-2-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

top topics

join