It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush; Rice Wont Run For President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

US President George W Bush has stated during an interview that he believes Condolezza Rice when she said she will not run for President in 2008. Speaking from Air Force One he said, "I think you need to take her at her word that she's not running." He also stated that he does not know what role he will play when the time comes to choose the GOP Presidential candidate.

www.msnbc.msn.com
President Bush believes Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice when she says she does not want to be president, and he says he does not know what role he will play in picking the GOP presidential nominee in 2008.

“I think you need to take her at her word that she’s not running,” Bush said in a conversation on Air Force One on Wednesday as he flew to Tennessee for a speech.

“Today I met with her, for example. When I sat down with her, I wasn’t thinking politics, I was thinking about what will I do to continue to keep the pressure on Iran, so that they give up their nuclear ambitions,” Bush said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well...In my opinion i think Rice SHOULD run for President.

I believe she is alot like Bush and at the risk of starting a severe Bush-bashing...I think that is a good thing and exactly what the US needs in 2008.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'd love to see her run for President too.

But even if she doesn't, she'll probably be high on every Republican hopeful's list for a VP running mate though.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Most assuredly she will be on the short list of VP canidates. I would love to see her run for president. That would put paid to the claim that the Republicans are an exclusionary party of rich old white guys.

She is by all accounts, whip-crack smart. Respected by friend and foe alike, and hasn't got any backdown in her at all. As evidenced by her confirmation hearings, and testimony during the 9/11 hearings.

A black woman from the south running for president, or vice-president on the Republican party ticket. The stuff of democratic party stratigists nightmares.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
She has too much baggage.

BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

Now, the...

BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

RICE: No, Mr. Ben-Veniste...

BEN-VENISTE: I will get into the...

RICE: I would like to finish my point here.

BEN-VENISTE: I didn't know there was a point.

CNN

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, Condypleeza's just like Duhbya, alright. It's scary. There is no lie that woman will not tell. Just like Hillary. Those two are one in the same.

What I'd like to know is, why would Duhbya answer for Condi? What is he her daddy?

new topics

top topics

join