It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian (Again): World Wiped Out 9/11/2006

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here we go again. 'Brian's Predictions' has given 9/11/2006 as the date a 62.5 mile diameter object will collide with the earth and wipe us all out. Unless NASA steps up. Here's the link:

Feb '06 Predictions

Look for his 'Dream Drawing' #DD2998 near the bottom of the page. And while you're there, check out the first prediction for February (DD2992) where he predicts the discovery of a cache of poisonous gas that had been hidden in a WV coal mine for some terrorist purpose. He says this will lead to the government closing all WV mines under some sort of pretext. Coincidentally...

WV shuts mines

Hey... don't shoot me. I'm just posting it... not endorsing it.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What is with this Brian guy? Personally I had never even heard of him and his webpage and then BAM and explosion of his predictions are here on ATS.

So far from what I have surmised is that he hasn't had a hit except for what he says he has hit on his website. Yes, I went and looked and tried to decipher his drawings.

I am still holding out for tomorrow for his "dream prediction" is that Sharon will die. I think that's a very bold prediction so I am waiting to see how that one plays out.
But didn't he say soemthing was to happen on the 23rd? And nothing did.

d1k

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow, i just read all that guys perdictions and stuff on his website. If his "dream drawings" are confirmed real (as in the date of his DD's are real) then this is seriously something to look at. This guys is the next "big thing" in the paranomral community, thats my perdiction. Modern day Edgar Cayce/Nostradomus.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I know i might get shot down for saying this but i believe he is a genuine comman man with no hidden agenda. He seems so sincere and i have nothing to go on which would suggest otherwise.

Usually i would be able to find something wrong or be able to criticise a person making remarkable claims like he is but i have read through his site and i have signed up for the daily email which will give me his predictions from the night before and i can verify for myself whether he has an extraordinary gift or not.

Where is the Ariel Sharon prophecy DDAY? I cant find anything concerning tomorrow.

peace

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.briansprediction.com...

He predicts that a poison gas will be found in a west virginia coal mine and they will close all mines in the state,

Could this be related?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
what is this?...the 50 thousandth prediction that the world will end? yeah just choose a date like 9/11 and put 2006 or 2008 at the end of it...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well I just read this and although it isn't about the US it does involve gas in a mine in China..

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Well I just read this and although it isn't about the US it does involve gas in a mine in China..

read people read.

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight
He predicts that a poison gas will be found in a west virginia coal mine and they will close all mines in the state,

if he's predicting poisonous gasses will be found in west viginian coal mines...then i really doubt something in china has anything to do with that

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I did read it!
My point being is that I dont' think it was a hit at all.

Gas was found in a mine in China NOT in West Virginia.

A HIT? NO!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
then why post about something gas leak in china...

sounded like you were saying 'it isn't in the us...but there is one in china... does that count...'

[edit on 2-2-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

(1 SLOT OPEN)

º This special offer is only available when slots are open, and only when I can handle the workload.

º It includes all the benefits of membership mentioned above, plus a promise that you will win 10 million dollars (or USD equivalent) in 52 weeks or less, or I will personally pay for every non-winning lottery ticket you purchased during your membership.

º Plus you also get full lifetime membership (valued at $32,450.00), unlike all other memberships, there is no need for a monthly or yearly subscription fee. You never need to spend another dime...even when you win, I will continue to personally pick numbers for you...well as long as I'm alive, and I plan on living a long long time

º FREE bi-weekly remote viewing sessions (coming soon)

º Missing person search...Will use remote viewing to locate 1 person for you, can be anybody or anything. (coming soon)

º Price LOCK-IN, and NEVER A INCREASE, even when we go commercial. (starting soon, basic green membership fees will start at $100 a month, and gold members will start of $950 a month, so by signing up now you can guarantee that membership rate will be locked-in and never increased!)

I don't know about this guy. I've been reading through his stuff for few hours now. At fist I can honestly say, that I was somewhat impressed. The I realized that he's just trying to make some easy cash.

What did you expect? That he was just going to give this stuff away? No way, he's smarter then that, and for that reason I give him props(proper respect). Sometimes I wish that I didn't have a conscience, I would be making myself rich too. 950$ a month?!?! Damn he's slick, lol. I really feel bad for the saps that pay this guy money, they might as well walk around with owned tattooed onto thier forheads. I wonder what would happen if he told all of his subscribers to drink arsenic laced cool-aid...

...no offense

Edit:
Do the math. If he charges 100 people 950$ a month for 3 years, he's gonna make bank. That's 3420000$ in the three year span, that's not even counting his other subscribers. Even if he does this service for 50 people he's still gonna make a rediculous amount of money. I just don't see the logic in making this guy rich...

[edit on 2-2-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

[edit on 2-2-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
basic green membership fees will start at $100 a month, and gold members will start of $950 a month, so by signing up now you can guarantee that membership rate will be locked-in and never increased!)

what a con. and what a way to make money out of stupid and willing people.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Where is the Ariel Sharon prophecy DDAY? I cant find anything concerning tomorrow.

peace

"This is similar to several dreams I have had in the past 4 months. The leader of Israel will die on 2/3/2006 and will be replaced by a good friend of the Pope. This man, drawn above will bring the entire world together in peace for 7 years?? The world flag of 10 kingdoms is also there again...must be fairly important, as I have drawn this same flag dozens of times."

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No hidden agenda? Is money not an agenda?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 is the very last day for all new visitors to sign up for all levels of membership. This includes basic, green, gold and 10 million dollar promise membership levels. If you wish to signup via cash, check or money order, your payment must be postmarked no later than 2 business days from 02/01/2006. Starting tomorrow, all non-members will be locked out, and passwords will be required to assess all sections of this site.

I know i might get shot down for saying this but i believe he is a genuine comman man with no hidden agenda. He seems so sincere and i have nothing to go on which would suggest otherwise.

Usually i would be able to find something wrong or be able to criticise a person making remarkable claims like he is but i have read through his site and i have signed up for the daily email which will give me his predictions from the night before and i can verify for myself whether he has an extraordinary gift or not.

peace

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
if you take the newspapers, read about the world and then throw a bunch of scribbles on a page about each one, stamp them with the date, something is bound to be close to true.

of course, if it doesn't happen, it was stopped as a result of people knowing about it
"There is going to be a terror attack in the United States on January 31st (tomorrow), if its stopped, we will never know about it for years, but if it's not, the drawing above shows what's going to take place at 6:06 PM, not sure what time zone."

lmao if it doesn't happen, we won't know about it for years.

ok, guys, seriously, I spilled my coffee this morining and the spill looked like the aftermath of a nuclear explosion which will happen some time in the next week. If it doesn't, it means that the event was stopped but we won't know about it for quite some time as it was very top secret.

or it looked like santa claus and the easter bunny riding a giant snake around a cave with goblins in it. so, if santa and the bunny don't ride the snake around the cave, it is only because the goblins scared them off and, being filled with pride, santa and the bunny won't let anyone know they chickened out.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just Weird - the above "prediction" about the Israelie leader has been changed.
As of a few days ago it actually stated Ariel Sharon. Which was why I was so surprised that he made such a blatant prediction specifically naming a name and a date.
Now I follow your link back to what I had originally looked at the first time and it has been changed to Israel leader which of course is the same person.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This thread should be titled (no offense to the author) Sollog Reborn.

Scam artist nothing more. If this guy really had this paranormal skill he should share it freely with the world and in no time the pearl in the oyster would be all his.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is a call out to the Big Three. This is the second thread in which blatant advertisements for subscription based services are being shown on ATS. What exactly isthe policy on this?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
^It's not blatant advertisements.. It's people trying to debunk the guy.

Well all of the mines in West Virginia, WERE shut down. They just didn't say it was poisonous gas, but ya never know. Charging money doesn't prove that he's a fraud, but we'll have to see if Sharon dies tomarrow. That would be amazing if it did happen. Hell I might even join if that happens.

If there really was an asteroid 36 miles wide coming towards earth, Nasa would have known about it for years already. It's possible they do, but won't say anything, but we'll have to see.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well if Ariel Sharon dies tomorrow, I'll just have to see how much he charges.

It just doesn't seem legit when they charge money.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join