It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To Reopen 9/11-Confronting The Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Last night I watched CNN's DVD AMERICA REMEMBERS (The Events of September 11 and America's Response). Let me tell you, from a personal standpoint it was tough. I remember (like everyone else) where I was, and what I was doing when the first plane struck.

Afterwards-I watched A CALL TO REOPEN THE SEPT.11TH INVESTIGATION. This is the 3 hour DVD produced by reopen911.org, walden3.org, and INN REPORT, it is based on the Book PAINFUL DECEPTIONS, by Eric Hufschmidt.

Now, truthfully? I was not terribly impressed with A CALL TO REOPEN. I found some of the "facts" a bit biased and tainted.

However, I am a firm believer in three sides to every story. The "official" Version, the Conspiracy, and the Truth (which always lies somewhere inbetween).

But I will say this, my own Husband is a Pilot. And ex-Military. Believe it or not, we have never discussed the particulars of 9/11 in great detail. He does not yet know I spent all night watching these films because he is currently out of town, so when he called tonight, what precious time we did have, we spent on more personal matters.

When he returns, I will discuss what I saw, and we will watch these DVD's together. But I will say this much, as a lay person (I do not yet have my FAA lic. and I never handled one of the "Big Boys")- I actually would not be comfortable sharing on the WWW what he tells me.

Anyone who has ever had a visit from a Penguin will understand. So, I will not offer facts, just my opinion. Yes, I bought & read the 9/11 report. IMO-a piece of fiction.

apparently, the average citizen is not in on that. I am still mulling over the Pentagon, and the facts surrounding it.

Well, I just weighed in with my own opinion. I would never endanger either my Husband's position, by offering anything from him, other than the "official" version of what happened.

and, hey, I can still be written off as a "bored" housewife.

Safest position to be in, right?

Too much time on my hands?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OK I am lost, I understood it all but the penguin part. I realize this is a term you are using refering to something else. So what are you referring to and where did this term come fro?, It is probably used often but I have never heard it.

Just a funny story in terms of words, hubby asked for a poke in a store from the clerk and nearly got thrown out. She (the clerk) even called the store manager over, they could not understand that in the south a poke is a bag or a sack to carry things in. Hubby never having heard the word used for anything else and could not understand what their problem was. LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
OK I am lost, I understood it all but the penguin part. I realize this is a term you are using refering to something else. So what are you referring to and where did this term come fro?, It is probably used often but I have never heard it.

Spooks.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks I thought that was what it was but I was not sure.
Spooks is not referring to FBI but agencies like the CIA and the the ones that are not supposed to exist because their so secret. Is that correct?

top topics

join