It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS uses special computer for Bill Gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Now, doesn't this beat all.
Wonder who programmed this one.

www.theinquirer.net...

BILL GATES has revealed that the US taxman cannot process his tax return on its standard computers.

Speaking to a Microsoft conference in Lisbon, Bill said that his fortune was too large and pendulous for the tax office computers. Apparently they just run screaming when they see his bulky dossiers.

The tax office have had to splash out on a special computer that can accomodate all those 00000000s without squealing like a pig.

Wonder if they use a Mac.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A friend of a friend of my second cousins third wife twice removed has a neighbor that has a delivery man who has a cousin that works for a company that cleans the floors for the IRS and here is what he found on a pamphlet on the floor of the IRS building in Seattle.

So there you go!

- One Man Short

[edit on 1-2-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wish they could elaborate on what a "special computer" is. I know of all kind of computers, with some pretty large hard drives and processing speeds. How can one person warrant such a luxury?

Do Congressmen/Forbe's top 5/I get such a chance at service like this?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe it is special, because everytime they ask him for a payment, the "computer" says it is paid.

I want a special computer too, when they ask about my return I want them to get the blue screen of death.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
I want a special computer too, when they ask about my return I want them to get the blue screen of death.

Oh, that was great for a laugh! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join