It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good evidence against alien abductions (BBC news)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks Bplet, thats the best I got so far...got that link yet?

And Newborn, to say that all doctors are covering up implanted chips, whether micro or just metal, is kinda funny. I know a couple doctors personally. I am pretty sure that wasnt part of medical school. Perhaps if the doc turned it over to "The Man" it could be covered up, but I doubt your little conspiracy starts at the doctors office.

And Unplugged...I asked for links, thanks. I am not trying to dodge any specific case or idea, I am using reason. I have better things to do with my time than discrediting a bunch of UFO freaks online. There are too many things that are unexplained...too many coincidences...too many gov't lies. I WANT to believe. I think something happened at Roswell. I do believe our planet has been visited by something "otherworldly."

I am not here to fight and argue and demean. I really want to see some valuable info regarding abductions. You guys ever see any of Gazroks stuff? Gimme something like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
In just about every discussion about abductions, the skeptics always manage to manouver around and ignore the Travis Walton case.

Whats so special about that one?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You may have forgot one obvious issue.

The patient-Doctor relationship is confidential. The doctor has no obligation to reveal anything to anyone without the permission of the patient in non-criminal cases, no matter how startling the medical issue may be. The doctor can only advise but not command.

Not everyone is as brave or forward as some abductees to want to reveal such information, considering the fact that they are often ridiculed by friends and society, nor do the media enjoys reporting such cases as somehow, UFOs or alien stories are downplayed as if someone demand it to be so, no matter how intriguing the report may be.

As a result, most genuine abductees suffer alone, for those who have the power and resources to conduct research on it are not doing anything to protect them but instead, ignore or ridicule them, akin to hiding under the cover of a blanket in the belief that what they dont see, they are not responsible nor held responsible. To them, ignorance and ridicule is the only way to deal with abduction issues for they have shown incapability to prevent such occurence. Better to be ignorant than to be proven incompetent.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just spent almost an hour reading about this Walton dude.

You cannot seriously believe that?! Its a freaking National Enquirer story! The whole family swore to frequent UFO abductions, yet offered no proof at all. They wouldnt even meet with naysayers. Any skeptical scientists or shrinks were denied involvement in the case.

The whole thing looks like a story that got otta hand. I think the pals in the woods had a funny story and then realized it could make some money. (i.e. The National Enquirer, and that really crappy book they are trying to pitch.)

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am not refering to the Walton case, but in general. Before one attempts to seriously study and NOT write off the abduction story with ridicule,

What PROOF does one needs in abduction cases, which often happens in random and unexpected?

What PROOF can an abductee, forced into the act, obtain?

Would anyone accept hynosis reports as evidence?

Not meant to insult anyone, but those who ask for proof seems to be totally ignorant of what abduction is all about, or have no intention of understanding it all.

Hoaxers are aplenty. Just because some people will lie, does that mean EVERYONE lies? If so, better to hide under our blanket and not step out of our house for the rest of our lives.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know I would set up cameras. Motion sensors. Hell, I would rig a shotgun with a string tied around the trigger to fire when the window opens! I just know that personally, if I thought aliens were kidnapping me I would find a way to prove it. I believe in human inginuity. I would find a way.

Any other links to credible abduction cases? Please nothing from the National Enquirer...They FOUND Nessie for fecks sake!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
heres a link that was posted earlier about the Travis Walton event if anyone is interested.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

[edit on 2-2-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thats definately a good read. Is it just me or does this seem like a bit of truth and a whole hell of allota fiction? I just hope this guy sold some books for all his effort.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Thanks Bplet, thats the best I got so far...got that link yet?

I can't find a link to the TV show, but found a link to a picture of the same looking implant.

www.alienhunter.org...

Here is a link to the original site where I got the picture from.

www.alienhunter.org...

Click on the home page link and then click on the picture gallaries, it has other implants besides the ones I was discribing.

Again this is what the implant looked like on the tv show, including the medical gause so there is a chance that the still picture was probably taken from the show.

I think the show was un Unexplained Mysteries or something like that .

The owner of the web site was on Coast to Coast on 01.31.06 so if you have a membership you can listen to the show.

His name is Derrel Sims.

He claims that if there is any noticeable technology to it it is probably Human made ( black ops type thing), and if there is no noticeable technology to it it is alien.

Check out the site and listen to the show if you can, weight the evidence and then you be the judge.

Here is a link to the show I was talking about.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I have a subscription so I am listing to it right now. If someone could instruct me on how to down load the MP3 files of the show and where I could upload them to I will (as long as its not against the law).

I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I just spent almost an hour reading about this Walton dude.

You cannot seriously believe that?! Its a freaking National Enquirer story! The whole family swore to frequent UFO abductions, yet offered no proof at all. They wouldnt even meet with naysayers. Any skeptical scientists or shrinks were denied involvement in the case.

The whole thing looks like a story that got otta hand. I think the pals in the woods had a funny story and then realized it could make some money. (i.e. The National Enquirer, and that really crappy book they are trying to pitch.)

What the hell are you talking about? national Enquirer??

The Walton case is one of the most legit abduction cases there is.
Walton and his co-workers/ witnesses ALL passed multiple Lie Detector tests!
When Walton whent missing, his co-workers were going to be charge with murder... thats quite the sacrifice to make for a "hoax" or "book pitch" of which the witnesses would get nothing from.
I guess they all mastered the art of passing lie detector tests multiple times, right?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy123

What makes you think this?
I have read it several times in books i have at home.
Here is a passage from this link: www.reikinurse.com...

it says: 'Most of the hallucinations I experience are dreamlike and not scary. Often I know that they are hallucinations, but it doesn't make them any less weird. The commonest ones are getting up and getting out of bed. I am so relieved to be up and out of paralysis, and suddenly I back in the bed paralyzed. I've never had an acid trip, but if it's anything like that count me out!'
[edit on 2-2-2006 by conspiracy123]

What makes me say that was that I imagined calling him, when the alarm went off a second time I was able to move and was just a little confussed on what really happened and what I dreampt or imagined happened.

I was never paralyzed once during that ordeal. Just extreamly tired and confused.

Maybe when I typed the original post on page 2 I lumped that story to geather with the other experiance when I was paralyzed and thats where the confusion stems from.

Either way, I still liked the link you provided.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks again. I remember hearing something about the Walton case being covered by the National Enquirer. I dont recall where I read it.

Interesting stuff indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join