It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need help with diablo 2 pleeease help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
hello dudes,
i got the version without the expansion im on act 2 in the arcane sanctuary, looking for this god forsaken "tal rashas tomb"!!! where in bloody hell is this tomb?! i cleared out every single breathing enemy in the whole sanctuary and could not find it at all. i have the horadric staff and cube. please tell me where i must go to find this tomb, if you know that is. any help is very much appreciated. this is driving me nuts

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
IIRC it's NOT in the sanctuary. It's back topside NEAR there. But it's been a LOOOOONG time since I played, so I'm not 100% positive anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hint. It's in a desert. It's one of 7 tombs and only one of them is the correct one. It's a great place to grind for levels and is impossible on Hell. Only reason to go to Arcane to find Tal Rasha is to find the correct symbol saving some time. Just clear all 7 tombs out you'll get some good loot and xp.

You do need to do Arcane eventually though just not yet I believe.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok i have somewhat of the idea. i have expansion so tell me if im worng.... with the expansion in act u u had to get the staff and amulate then go to the arcane. find the right path and then u find a protal to go to what ever desert.get the wp an dthen search for the correct symbol.... if its not tthe same in reg d2 im really sorry i cant help ya

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did you kill the boss The Summoner yet?

If your are still in the Arcane Sanctuary you cant get to Tal rashas tomb until you kill him. Once you kill him You’ll find Horizons Journal on a stand in the same Platform. Reading it will reveal the symbol of the real Tomb. A Portal is Launched, enter and you’ll find yourself in The Canyon of the Magi

The tomb is in the Canyon of the Magi there is seven tombs to search. Even if you forgot the correct symbol you can find the real tomb through a process of elimination.

Its easy to sometimes miss a path in the Arcane sanctuary as its a pretty weird stage with portals and all.

Man I havent played this game in along time, Not since I lost my online lvl90 barb and sorceress from months of inactive play. They just delete it after that
lost so many good items even the sweet anailis charm you get from killing Uber diablo.

new topics

top topics

join