It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic nations Mad over Publication of Cartoons of Mohammad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It would appear that the nations of Islam do not want the free world too have freedom of the press any longer. Palestinians are protesting in the streets; Saudis are paying for adds asking people to boycott Danish goods and Death threats have been made for publishing a series of 12 cartoons of the prophet Mohammad in various humorous forms.

Danes in Middle East on alert as Muhammad cartoons row grows

DENMARK warned its citizens in the Middle East to be cautious amid anger in Muslim countries over newspaper caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

Masked Palestinian gunmen briefly seized a European Union office in Gaza City to protest and the Denmark-based dairy group Arla Foods said two of its employees in Saudi Arabia were beaten by angry customers.

Arla said a boycott of its products in the Middle East was nearly total.

The Danish Red Cross said it was evacuating two employees from Gaza and one from Yemen after receiving death threats.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The cartoons could be found here however it would appear even that site has been hacked since it is no longer active.

Hang on to your hats islam is out to rule your lifes

Just to be fair I did a google on cartoons of Jesus

cartoons of Jesus

Odd we do not get death threats or boycotts from the christians isn't it?

[edit on 1/30/2006 by shots]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here are the cartoons:

Cartoons

You may have to click on the small picture to make it larger.

If you have problems with this, let me know

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice
Here are the cartoons:

Cartoons

You may have to click on the small picture to make it larger.

If you have problems with this, let me know

Enjoy!

Thanks that should help others and lets hope they do not attack and take down your site. Each of the sites that had one or two of the cartoons are now all down, something you might want to consider.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning. This is just a depository for some junk files I keep, so an attack is no problem. Besides, I have three other sites I can place the cartoon on.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i saw the cartoons, whats so offensive? sorry for being dumb....

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
According to islam, any depiction of muhammad is blasphemous. Since these are pictures of muhammed, the muslims now have an excuse for their actions.

This shows a fundamental difference between Christianity, Judaism, islam, and other religions. When religions other than islam feel offended, they protest in a peaceful manner, such as calling a TV network and saying they will boycott the advertisers of a certain program – The Book of Daniel is a recent example. Another is the picture of Mary done in the wonderful media of feces painting. Protests for sure, but peaceful.

In islam when you are offended, you somehow have the DUTY to perform violence against all infidels.

Of course, no one says anything about the fact that possession of a Bible in Saudi Arabia is an arrestable offense. Or that during desert storm military Chaplains could not wear their branch insignia. And, no one mentions the television, school text books, and other media that depicted the Jews as blood drinking murders, and basically the spawn of the devil.

So Reyna4fitness, islam is offended because it needs an excuse, that some will agree with, in order to continue their reign of violence and terror.

One more point. It is now politically incorrect to condem the violent behavior of islam. But you can do a bit of Christian bashing if you want, especially if you are discussing Catholics.

Here is a link to a site that shows images of muhammed through the ages.

Link: muhammed through the ages

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"We could choose to pretend, as some suggest, that the enemy is not at our doorstep. We could choose to believe, as some contend, that the threat is exaggerated.

"But those who would follow such a course must ask: what if they are wrong? What if at this moment, the enemy is counting on being underestimated, counting on being dismissed, and counting on our preoccupation,"

"They seek to take over governments from North Africa to Southeast Asia and to re-establish a caliphate they hope, one day, will include every continent," "They have designed and distributed a map where national borders are erased and replaced by a global extremist Islamic empire."

stand-fast-brothers.....

the-time-is-drawing-near.....

[edit on 4-2-2006 by winston_187]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
the extremist must be separated from the rest of the islamic community for starters.

the extremists take religion so personally.
Like they are the target of the joke or something.
They have to realise the rest of the world is here and living and getting very tired of their 'look at me i'm god's people' garbage.

If it comes to it, i'm sure the choice to wipe them from the face of the planet has not been disposed.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
HOW THEY BAIT FOOLS

I was going through the net and I found this ver interesting article about how islamists use religion to abit yourng people into sacrifing their lives.

PARADISE !?!?

Also the gaurdian had something on them too.

Gaurdian

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
from your links it sounds like they are following satan!
please take no offense but what they see as a pleasure i would look at as an crime against humanity.
to take 72 virgins on your own is a little selfish!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
"Compelled by a militant ideology that celebrates murder and suicide, with no territory to defend, with little to lose, they will either succeed in changing our way of life, or we will succeed in changing theirs,"

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
the latter sounds more probable.
if they can become so roused over an image. maybe they can be sparked into a frienzied mass suicide saving the world from their woes.

top topics

join