It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter supposedly from NWO member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...

Hoax?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Please try to contribute more than one word.

[edit on 29/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It may be a hoax but it does state alot of truths.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I dont think anyone will take that seriously.... and u coulda warned me about the preaching thrown in the middle.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There is no NWO to be a member of IMO.

The NWO is a concept, not a group or political party.

It's like saying you're a member of Democracy.

You may be the supporter of a NWO but not a member of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
There is no NWO to be a member of IMO.

The NWO is a concept, not a group or political party.

It's like saying you're a member of Democracy.

You may be the supporter of a NWO but not a member of it.

If you know the history of the Knights Templar and who Adam weishapt is you would know there is a NWO. I will write a more informative response when I wake up tommorow.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
If you know the history of the Knights Templar and who Adam weishapt is you would know there is a NWO.

Re-read my post. I didn't say there was not a NWO, just that it is a concept not an entity.

People don't join the NWO, but certain ppl believe in it and are helping create it.
We're not suddenly gonna wake up and the 'NWO' is in power. It's a concept being established by the ruling elite to control the worlds resources, including us. In other words a new way of implimenting the power and control they already have.
People seem to be sitting around waiting for this NWO to take over, my point is we won't see that cause the ruling elites already have the power, the NWO is their concept. The ruling elites wet dream to have all the worlds population enslaved and controlled so they can enjoy their privelaged lifestyles, supported by us, without fear of rebelion.
We already have the NWO, the war on terrorism is part of it. A global war with no end to create wealth and control through fear.

Just like you don't join democracy, but you can believe in it and support it.

See what I'm saying now?

BTW it's Adam Weishaupt and he said "the ends justified the means"
NWO being the end. He wanted to create a new type of society a "new World Order' created through perfecting Human nature through re-education.
It's not a club he formed but a concept. A concept slowly implimented through various methods over time. It won't suddenly appear cause it's already deep into it's progress, and will keep going until the ruling elites have utter and total control, which they may never attain but won't stop trying.
'They' are very patient and have been knocked back a few times, they just re-group and try different tactics.

[edit on 30/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Anok i also view it the same as you`ve described,tho i`m Christian i would put a Biblical theme to it.

As far as the letter is concerned who really knows?but i`d say "hoax!"i read about 3/4 of it and nothing jumped out at me as shocking or new and i`d say at least 20% of educated people that i`ve read from here on ATS could have easily written the same if not better type letter.

It would have been impressive if it had mentioned some future specific event that came true,seeing how sure of himself that He and they control everything already,it would have put a stamp on it imo,the letter was Sent: January 22, 2001 nearly exactly 5 years ago.Even good frauds (Aussie Bloke,John Titor)at least give you something to speculate,there was nothing he wrote that was`nt talked about on ATS in 2001.

I`m also suspicious that it could have been even written by a Christian person or group?an American one for sure to try and frighten people into believing in God maybe the same person or group that added the Biblical commentary?,i dont like to have to think that,but it could be the case here.If that is the case,thats very deceitful and i dont condone it,even tho i personally have and would mention the Bible and Christ if in a discussion about the NWO or nearly anything else.See i told you i`d mention it.

top topics

join