It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for alien believers! Court Case in Session

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If there is a massive coberup in reguards to aliens and UFO's. Who is in charge of this info? (try to guess)
Where is their meeting place? And how do they get lucky enough to be the chosen one? There has never been a secret kept at this magnetude ever! It would be impossible. Now with all that said. What is the problem with letting people know? It could only be good. Hell, it could possible unite the world.

The point of this thread isn't to take shots at non-beleilvers, because I'd love it to be true! But get them to think of the actually plausibity of the idea. The idea needs more than a few picture or footage or passed down assertions to legitimize it. It is so much more serious than a picture. It would require so many more explanations for so many other impossible questions. (read above over)

I would however love to tally all the evidence that people here at ATS can acquire. We could surmount all credible evidence, possible have a moderater midigate, and have two sides argue the case. We could call it ATS non-believers vs ATS beleivers The jury can decide the outcome! What do you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think this occurs, every day. Why make it a debate, on a forum ?

Lex

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The idea for debate came towards the end of my post. I really would just like to understand how and why people believe in Aliens. I feel I have seen all the evidence and I still can't cosign on the idea. Now if we're talking about abductions, I can explain those fantstical claims in other ways, without involving aliens.

Also some of the stories I read about Roswell, (Serpo) they start driving down the same road that so many other fanatics tried to do. I just want so fundamental questions answers.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok. I apologise. I'm a cynic.

I believe, because I want to. That said, I remain skeptic.
I've been to Rachel, climbed Tikaboo. Seen some cool stuff.
I'm ex-Army. Saw cool stuff there.
Am I convinced ? Not yet.
What will convince me ? When I get picked up.

Too many things can be hoaxed, now. While stuff from the 40's and 50's seem to be more true to the nature of things.

Again, my 2 cents..

Lex

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No worries Lexion, like you, I would like to see convincing proof. I could then, reassess my views on life. Until then I guess...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
to prove aliens exist would be to disprove that there is a god.
Without a god there is no fear of being judged after death. which would cause a world of more problems.
Without the belief in a higher power the human race would devour itself in an orgy of rape,pilage and plunder. Closely followed by hellfire and brimstone.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok..Aliens = no God. Where, WHERE do you get this grand information ?
I truly would love to know the source.

Lex

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
absoluteCrea, Your premise is faulty.

How can you say no secret of magnitude has been kept ever?

If it a secret, It's a SECRET and you don't know whether it has been kept or not! And it isn't impossible because you would never know anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
who needs proof the thought of aliens existing and god existing is way out there enough.
think.... which is more likely to be.

if aliens existed and god knew it,wouldn't it be written in the bible or something. most religions think the idea of aliens is proposturous.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
who needs proof the thought of aliens existing and god existing is way out there enough.
think.... which is more likely to be.

if aliens existed and god knew it,wouldn't it be written in the bible or something. most religions think the idea of aliens is proposturous.

I think your confusing God with christianity. Who says whats in the bible is correct? There are plenty of other religions and philosophies that wouldnt be shaken by the prospect of other life in the universe.

And who says that Aliens arent in the bible? they talk about objects in the sky ect. in the bible. Even the vatican has come forward and said if life exists it doesnt change anything about the christian beliefs in God, Like the pope said the aliens would still be Gods creation like everything in this uni/miltiverse.

The only thing that would destroy lots of religions is if the aliens created humans. But even then whose to say there is no God?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It is completely up to you what you believe but i think religon in general was designed to control the general populus. Without it there would be no order. It all comes down to if you want to believe.

Religon is changed by the heads of the belief with a snap of their fingers.
for instant the pope just decided limbo doesn't exist. just like that a thousand year belief like that dropped because its too proposturous for todays society.

Aliens ROCK

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There's plenty of reference to aliens in the Bible - a bit of casual Googling will bring you the required information on that front. Anyway, the topic of the thread...who is in charge...where is their meeting place... I would hazard a guess it's the Illuminati and they've been around since the dawn of humanity. And I would also say it's within deeply compartmentalised factions of Lockheed Skunkworks, of NASA, of within the military industrial complex. Go to the Disclosure Project and you will find all the names, people and places. Go to David Icke and you will find the reasoning behind the secrecy. The Battle of LA. Roswell. Kecksburg. Rendlesham. Betty and Barney Hill. The accounts of William Cooper, Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar. They all have interesting stories to tell.

What is the problem with letting people know? It would result in the Illuminati surrendering all control of their economic power because we would all be off fossil fuel and onto zero point energy solutions..instantly transforming the world economy. They would suddenly have zero power - the power would be in the hands of the people, and the Illuminati agenda is to rule humanity with a climate of fear (or more to the point, for humanity to self-control and self-regulate themselves with as little visible influence from above as possible - this is the trick). The more you read up on this can of worms, the more sense the puzzle pieces collate. And of course, there have been the occasional fuzzy picture as you say, that can't be instantly explained away. There's plenty of evidence floating around. It's up to you to digest it. Once you read all the material available, I think you will soon find it perfectly obvious who's behind the coverup and why it has been happening. You wouldn't even be needing to ask this question or start this thread had you been doing enough research in the first place.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ok good stuff....

But the illuminati controlled by the aliens? Or even aliens themselves?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The other problem with "letting people know" is the simple revolt people would have - imagine the anger, people would be so hopping mad to know they didn't need to pay for petrol for their cars trucks and businesses, heating for their homes, electricity for their televisions...for over 50 years this technology has been intentionally kept from us for the economic gain of a very small priveleged minority - the Illuminati. Protecting a several trillion dollar industry.

Wouldn't YOU be darned pi$$ed off to know this was the case? How could such consequences be dealt with? Their secrecy and blind financial ambition have messed the world up. It's f*cked the world up. We're going to have energy wars further down the line because of this. If people knew the truth, the alien thing would be a small fry issue, most people would have no problem with that. It's the economic implications that would have most people flat-out fuming with anger.

Regarding aliens controlling Illuminati, well I don't buy everything David Icke has to say, but he is convinced of the Reptilian influence, that some are even present in current day world affairs. I don't personally buy into that.. it is a difficult thing to swallow... but frankly if that turned out to be the case, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. It certainly explains things like the construction of the pyramids, the wonders of the world, tower of babel in the Bible - maybe the Raelians were onto something after all? I know the Raelians get bagged a fair bit, but heck maybe there's something in that? Their interpretation of the Bible seems to ring true if you are of the belief aliens have had an indelible influence in human affairs all along. Not saying I believe in all that, but it's certainly food for thought.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Several rational points raised in the above points, goes to show humans does have the ability to critically analyse data, despite the chaffs amongst the wheat.

However, i would like to raise the point that belief in other intelligent lifeforms does not necessarily mean disbelief in God.

Ask any doctor-a man of science- and you will find he believes there is a God as he opens up the body and marvel at the wonder of functional biological beings such as us, a creation that in no way can happened by chance or mere bonding of atoms.

Thus there is a belief in a supreme being. And with that, how dare we arrogantly presume we are the only intelligent species created? Stare out of the wonder and we see all kinds of sentient biological entities - horses, dogs, cats, mouse, etc - each having an intelligence of its own though in no way comparable to human.

Therefore, dare we arrogantly presume to know the workings and organisation of the supreme being that other lifeforms cannot be created?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
to prove aliens exist would be to disprove that there is a god.
Without a god there is no fear of being judged after death. which would cause a world of more problems.
Without the belief in a higher power the human race would devour itself in an orgy of rape,pilage and plunder. Closely followed by hellfire and brimstone.

I never said I didn't beleive in God. In fact, I do beleieve that people misidentify aliens with spirits, but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
absoluteCrea, Your premise is faulty.

How can you say no secret of magnitude has been kept ever?

If it a secret, It's a SECRET and you don't know whether it has been kept or not! And it isn't impossible because you would never know anyway.

waaaa, tooshay, but if you could read a little deeper, when has a huge secret been uncovered that would equal aliens?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
There's plenty of reference to aliens in the Bible - a bit of casual Googling will bring you the required information on that front. Anyway, the topic of the thread...who is in charge...where is their meeting place... I would hazard a guess it's the Illuminati and they've been around since the dawn of humanity. And I would also say it's within deeply compartmentalised factions of Lockheed Skunkworks, of NASA, of within the military industrial complex. Go to the Disclosure Project and you will find all the names, people and places. Go to David Icke and you will find the reasoning behind the secrecy. The Battle of LA. Roswell. Kecksburg. Rendlesham. Betty and Barney Hill. The accounts of William Cooper, Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar. They all have interesting stories to tell.

What is the problem with letting people know? It would result in the Illuminati surrendering all control of their economic power because we would all be off fossil fuel and onto zero point energy solutions..instantly transforming the world economy. They would suddenly have zero power - the power would be in the hands of the people, and the Illuminati agenda is to rule humanity with a climate of fear (or more to the point, for humanity to self-control and self-regulate themselves with as little visible influence from above as possible - this is the trick). The more you read up on this can of worms, the more sense the puzzle pieces collate. And of course, there have been the occasional fuzzy picture as you say, that can't be instantly explained away. There's plenty of evidence floating around. It's up to you to digest it. Once you read all the material available, I think you will soon find it perfectly obvious who's behind the coverup and why it has been happening. You wouldn't even be needing to ask this question or start this thread had you been doing enough research in the first place.

All that is fascinating and heard before, but do the aliens have deal with them or something? Why haven't they met others and set deals with them?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, they managed to keep the Stealth Fighter a secret and very little has been leaked about it, most of it was disinfo anyway, people thought that thing had a cloaking device and looked like a manta-ray back in the 80's.

perhaps what we know about aliens is as much as we knew about the "F-19" back in the 80's...just a thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
if illuminati have always adjusted to being in control of uhm......wealth sources,(couldn't think of the right word)wouldn't they be able to place themselves in the right positions to control alien power sources here??of course i am hoping hoping they are here. the aliens not the illuminati

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join