It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies on The Histroy Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.history.com and www.historychannel.com see!

It's on "Decoding the Past" tonight!
I wondered what ya' thought about that tonight on the History Channel at 9 PM, since I think they tend to use it as a "Disinformation tool" against the public to protect the rich and politicans crowd, not to mention the NWO crowd as well, what do you think? Have you seen the five different versions of it? Do you think they are in a partnership with any one CEO or something? Just let me know what you think? Thanks.

[edit on 1/26/06 by bsbfan1]

[edit on 1/26/06 by bsbfan1]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I caught the show. I thought the show on the antikythera mechanism was far more interesting actually.

But as for the secret society program, I thought they did a good job of being pretty fair. It didn't seem to be one sided, and I still think that you would probably hear more interesting stories of power, wealth, sex, and so forth on the Howard Stern show then in a skull and bones meeting.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This program is old news, I have it on videotape. I snagged it about four years ago. It was originally aired on "history's mysteries." David Icke is a nut. There is so much more to it than that, and the program contins some serious inaccuracies. Every time I wtch it I hate it more and more.

One thing that is true, is this point:

Conspiracy theories have been used against secret socieites since the time of the templars. They were blatantly false then, and still really hold no validity today, and yet people believe them.

The one thing that strikes me as being odd is, the templars were willing to burn rather than agree to lower themselves to the accusations made against them. Honorable men, willing to protect an ancient secret from being destroyed forever. Whatever that secret is is must be more important than their lives. And they recognize it. May they rest in peace.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I watched it last night. I thoght that maybe this was the ATS show, that everyone is talking about. I thought they presented it in a fair way. Both sides. Though, when it was done I wasnt swayed either way. I guess they did it right, then. Though alot of time was spent on Skull and Bones.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree with you all, it used to be that way back in '99. But I've noticed over the years, they seem to want to shy away from any possible connection to any of these societies and have made 5 different versions shown on air. I think David Icke is on the right path, but he's no more reliable than a televionlist is for your Income Tax form. He's way off, and just mis-represents us as a society ourselves.

top topics

join