It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You HAVE to see this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The topic says it all . Check this video , it's a very funny ( believe me ) huh ... car comercial . Never mind the title they give , there's no ufo on it ...

link ( please use turn on the speakers )

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay, but i swear to god if anything jumps out at me or screams in my ears i will disembowl you myself

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
this is just an update, i am personally going to disembowl you

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
NO I GET TO FIRST YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
hahahaha...iv seen that video like 50 times its a good thing that i stoped it right after it started...i hate those but they sure are fun to pull on your friends...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm glad you guys enjoyed ... or not . Ha ha ha ha ... that's why I decided to lay low for a while in this topic . I was afraid of some possible retaliation ...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kind of like getting a shot of adrenaline right in your heart. You might consider putting a warning on it, Like no one over 50 need apply. That would sure get you up in the morning though. Hum an alarm clock with..........

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
............MAMA GET MY GUTTING KNIFE!!!

omg i nearly craped myself arg!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
lol

[edit on 30-1-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
I'm glad you guys enjoyed ... or not . Ha ha ha ha ... that's why I decided to lay low for a while in this topic . I was afraid of some possible retaliation ...

.....*forms angry lynch mob*

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Man, your sick in the head, its that zombie one 'aint it? With the car and the hill. If it is........................LOL!!!!!!!!11

I get my friends with it all the time!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"Reaches into back poket" ok ive gotta torch and my trusty POKER OF DEATH .......GET 'IM diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!! yippe kiya motha""""" ahhhh

top topics

join