It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of children?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
what are you trying to say..why did we fear them in the first place? when i think about it now and really ponder on something like that ...the only thing i could come up with is that..maybe these strange things we feared as kids were..maybe alot more then our imagination....why do we fear it..why do we not bother fearing it now?..pfsh i dont know..but i do think it has something to do with wat you said...and also the fact that we tend to acually forget things with age..such as..the reasons why we were put here...key word..unlearn..and im sure then oull figure the answer to why we dont fear it anymore...~Kiliker

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It is really hard to understand the human spirit in regards to what is real and what we think is real. As children I think we are prone to raw feeling not backed up by memory or teachings as to why we experience these things.

When young we tend to really believe that there are things in the darkness. All teachings either outright say that there are things that reside in the abscence of our sight smell and touch,or leave room for there to be.

The only one that does not leave room for anything that is not able to be sensed through physical means is this theory turned fact called reality.

This is immediatly in play as we start to grow and take in what we see and smell touch..etc.

The main teachers in this are the parents.Now as we expand our horizons of knowledge and understanding the room for self exploration has be opening to the youth of tommorow.

I am twenty four with a scociety deemed education equivalent to grade 9.
Yet through my own means all my life I was never really told what is and what isn't,quite the opposite actually.Being told to question everything and never trully accept anything for what it is,whatever we see is one tenth at the least of what actually is.This way of thinking has allowed me to seek out knowledge on an unbiased basis sp?.

Anyway i must go ill be back later.
Scarecrow.

<< 1   >>

join