It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now a believer!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A little background information. I have never ruled out the fact that there may or may not be intellegent life among the vastness of space. I have always been sceptical and if you ever asked me before I would say, "No way." Anyway, a few night ago I was on my usuall break. I always get 30 minutes. I went out to my truck to have a cancer stick laid in my truck bed and stare at the sky as I sometimes do. It is not too hard to see the stars due to the fact that I park away from the lights. All of a sudden I see something, I just figured it was a plane. It was round it was white but not really bright. The way it was moving had me looking at the sky with my mouth open. I was flying across the sky, moving forward, backward and jeting across and then it stopped. By this time I had my camera phone out but sorry I knew the pictures would not turn out but I was in shock. It was 9:40 p.m. Just when I thought it was gone I saw another one. It looked like they were chaseing each other. I could barely keep up then out of no where it was over. I was going to tell my co workers but they would think I was insane. The entire night it was all I thought about. I remember a gut on the news that said he could call UFO's and he did. It was like a white round object if anyone remembers. Thats what it looked like. Anybody know what this was or any comments, input?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i believe you're referring to this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the club. I've seen UFOs as well - not many times, just once during day, and once at night. It's rather difficult to contain your excitment when its far away... and your fear... terror... when it's up close. It's a natural emotion. People say they would be calm, that they would do all sorts of things in time to make sure they could prove it... but all you can help but do is stare. Like it might disappear at any moment. That you need to commit every moment to memory.

Really, you can't prepare.

Welcome to the club of believers.

BUT REMEMEBER, being a believer does not mean you need to take things at face value. Remain a skeptic. If someone says they have evidence of this or that, Serpos, world governments, secret societies, alien intervention, or any million other things - always be a skeptic first. Then you can find the TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, welcome to the club. I had a similar experience. Still no explanation.
Yarium said it best - "always be a skeptic first. Then you can find the truth!"

new topics

top topics

join