It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will there be an alien with enough ballz to land in the middle of a big city?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am tired of all this crap about aliens meeting with the government , you know not our whole civilization is working in the government. DOn't these damn aliens EVER think about meeting the people who are building and training , you know like everyday people!

I say these EBES (or w/e the *** there names are) are puss's

Please share your ideas.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This isnt relavent to the topic , but have any of you ever seen this series of these aliens that landed in um i think it was la? They were humanoid , i dont know what the name of the show was i was like 7. But i do remember that these aliens lived along humans.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'd like to see the tv stations fighting for the coverage on THAT landing.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I bet some drugy will make first contact and cause a freakin intergalatic war for a stupid comment or jester he or she makes in front on the alien.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Aliens know their presence freaks out a lot of people here. They're keeping back and allowing the government cover up as an attempt to keep the panic down once they do reveal themselves. If they just land in the middle of a city right now with no government protection, they would find themselves up against a public that wants them dead from fear.

I think it will happen at least by 2012. The money eaten up by secrecy is killing this world and at some point, push comes to shove and the cat will have to be let out of the bag. The world will fall into an economic created stone-age if we aren't told soon.

I also think that whenever the revelation happens, you still won't see any aliens in real life, just on television and other media. I'm sure they fully understand they would be targets of attack by fearful humans.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I really dont think people would panic.............well maybe some. Its just how you handle the situtation and how the media handles it. For instances if a channel gets a dumbass reporter who yells and shouts and is freaking out im pretty sure the audience will freak out aswell but if you get some one like Dan rathers who keeps his cool all will be well.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well what do you think IF an alien has contacted Earth already. How would a freakin alien tell the difference from a Govt worker from a ordinary civilian? For all we know all the aliens the govt has made contact with hates our guts, for disecting there kind with out there permission.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
From what I have read, aliens have studied this planet for a long time and likely understand all the workings of our politics. Hell, some of them look just like humans, so figuring out whom to contact isn't an issue for them.

If there was a hypothetical situation where this earth had never been contacted before and an alien happened to show up, they would attempt communication with the first intelligent being they saw, which would likely make their presence known fairly quickly to the whole world. This situation didn't happen on earth as the things that come here have studied and understand exactly what to do and not to do with regards to their plans.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I hope they havent met Bush

But honestly how would you guys react if Alians did land in the middle of the city and you happen to be there????

Guerilla

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i find it interesting ... why the hell would aliens want to come to a #hole like this they must want something....

i dunno if they could be trusted....

its very rare you meet somebody who does you a favour, but doesnt want something in return... there is ussually allways a game plan..

why should'nt this aply to aliens.. i know if i had super advanced technology and i found a planet of simple beings i would say i am their god...

sheesh i might not even have to say i am.. they might bow down and worship me when i land and i just go along with it...

if aliens are here something is up... they either created us or they are playing games.... because we relate to the universe in someway....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
#ing elll!!

You mean, V dont you? NOw that is a blast from the past.

why the feck do you have a Leftwaffe picture?

Originally posted by Ricko
This isnt relavent to the topic , but have any of you ever seen this series of these aliens that landed in um i think it was la? They were humanoid , i dont know what the name of the show was i was like 7. But i do remember that these aliens lived along humans.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
hey ricko? i would really like to know why you have the Luftwaffe picture up? How old are you mate?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
maybe they can't get airspace clearance lmao!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well if you see the people who are charitable and trustworthy they usual have morals and have been brought up good like a society advanced enough to get here would probally be.They would probally have thought of things we have not even started to comprhend and might be capable of terraforming so whats the point coming to earth to start a fight.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
From all the various reports of contactees and abductees it seems the 'aliens' have no clear or conscice agenda to pursue, rather they seem to be bent on misleading and giving disinformation to those they do make contact with and conflicting messages at that.

They may not be aliens at all but rather a modern day manifestation of the faerie folk who also delighted in trickery and leading mortals down dead ends just for the hell of it. They may never land in a city because they may not be actual aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What so you think that the decendants of fairys are responsible for everything thats happened and there are no aliens ....... have you got any evidence to support this.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I say it like this. If the aliens really wanted to rule over us and have us worship them and such they would've done it already. End of story. If you had the technological, and mental means to control an entire race you would either do it or not do it right? Aliens have supposedly been studying us for years so if they were going to take over they would've done it. If a ship landed in a city for real I wouldn't be afraid at all based on the fact that they've been watching us so long.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
What so you think that the decendants of fairys are responsible for everything thats happened and there are no aliens ....... have you got any evidence to support this.

I'm not positing anything as proof it's just one of many theories as to what the aliens might be. Jaques Vallee, John Keel and Patric Harpur all noted the strong links between UFO's, abductions and older folklore in their books and believe these might be some kind of inter-dimensional encounters rather than extra terrestrial. The aliens are always about to arrive but never do, they act in ways that are irrational and downright capricious for an advanced technological race, I believe there may be some genuine cases of actual ET encounters but there may also be some other entities that have hi-jacked the belief in order to have some fun at our expense.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe we are advanced enough now that the alien's bag of tricks won't sufficiently impress us enough for us to think that they are gods?

The bad aliens will deal with our leaders because they know the score down here. Thus any revelation coming from them will be controlled and official.

The good aliens will hand pick' those that they deem as worthy of their contact and in fact are doing that. I'm not sure that abduction is part of this for the most part due to the 'using nature of many abductions.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe the reason aliens don't contact us is because we are too stupid. Maybe they are so advanced that they don't think we would be able to deal with the technologies they have. You don't see us going out to the jungle and giving an ape a car and expect them to be able operate it. Maybe they feel so superior that they don't want to waste there time. For all we know they could be among us right now and we don't even know it because there so intellegent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join