It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will there be an alien with enough ballz to land in the middle of a big city?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If they're anything like the ones in "V", we become a source of food for them. Eeek. They wear a skin that makes them appear human on the outside but when you rip away the false skin, you see a reptilian.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who asked for my age? Anyway I am 15 and from the United States

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
finaly someone said what i have been saying all alone,

if they wanted to invade they would/wopuld have done it long time ago they were hear when we were in the stone age,

and even if 1 race of alien dose do that,

other race's will save us

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If anyone has ever seen "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL", they would not ask why the ETs don't land in full view in a densely populated region. The alien was shot & captured.
I am in contact with aliens (good ones) and they say that they will show themselves only when we calm down and are not so violent.
They say a lot of other stuff...mostly about my own case, though.
They ARE GETTING IMPATIENT with waiting for us to stop this petty fighting and war-mongering.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
they have no balls and are clones...
at least the ones who intervene in mans destiny negatively...

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Imzadi

What, if anything, have the aliens you are in contact with said that could prove they exist? I have no doubt as to aliens existing, but abductee stories I still question. Whatever your story is, please tell it. Better yet, since you are in contact with aliens, ask them why do they cooperate with the governments of the world in continuing their secrecy. Aliens don't have to reveal themselves to be shot at. They could just as easily show themselves on video and avoid any direct confrontation with fearful humans. Or at least ask them to make a specific UFO appearance or some other sign to show that they indeed have contacted you. Like something to the order of "Show up at a landmark (since people usually have cameras pointed at landmarks) between october 15th through the 20th with a light pattern in the shape of a square, a triangle, and a circle." If somebody takes a picture or video and reports it, you have immediate confirmation. Or have them pull another 1997 Phoenix lights incident where tons of people witness the event. That would work for me too.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
they act in accordance with the governments of the world out of spite for those in power...
for in the end those who decide to turn their back on humanity will have to suffer the consequences of their actions inhumanely...
and the potential power one can assume if such said topics hold truth can potentially make even the most honest drunken with supremacy...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Try to look at it this way Rick
Suppose that you were a space traveler and were from some remote distant planet. You have heard stories of a planet where death and destruction overpower everything else. Where the inhabitants destroy what they cant control. Violence and war are the way of life.
Lets say that you were given an assignment to check out this planet and see if the stories are true.

Would you want to make your presence known to the inhabitants? Or would you try to "blend" in while you did your research?

Aliens ,if they exist are so intelligent that they have made spacecraft that can hurl them through space and time. They have common sense not to let others know about them for they're own safety.

Mark

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why would Aliens be any different than any other creature. When it comes down to it every creature will do whatever it takes to survive. They are probably just as destructive as we are. I am not convinced at all that they don't want to come here because we are always fighting. If it were me I would come here to take this place over because everyone is so caught up with fighting with each other that they wouldn't know what hit them. The reason there is so much fighting and this world is so weak is because we try to preserve life. If you just let the smart and strong survive and stop protecting the weak this world we be so much more powerful. For instance why did we give Iraq there land back when we wasted our resources to take control of there country. Let the weak die off.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I say it like this. If the aliens really wanted to rule over us and have us worship them and such they would've done it already. End of story. If you had the technological, and mental means to control an entire race you would either do it or not do it right?

That is of course, assuming they think like we do...and that's a BIG assumption...
Or, perhaps though advanced, they still aren't advanced enough to thwart our countermeasures... Seems I'm constantly seeing the attitude that since they are technologically superior, we would simply roll over and die for them...
Even a caveman can shoot down a helicopter if the arrow hits the oil line....

BTW: love the whole conspiracy brother avatar concept, hehe... "Blackness confirmed...you've got soul..."

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Imzadi

how are you "talking" to them? do you have a friend one on earth?

o and do they "talk" or use telepath?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, I read Imzadi's website (check the signature link). Apparently Imzadi had a hypnotic regression where upon basically she was actually a member of the alien crew at the Roswell crash of 1947. Around that point I became more skeptical. I will definitely need a LOT of convincing to believe any of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i find it interesting ... why the hell would aliens want to come to a #hole like this they must want something....

i dunno if they could be trusted....

its very rare you meet somebody who does you a favour, but doesnt want something in return... there is ussually allways a game plan..

why should'nt this aply to aliens.. i know if i had super advanced technology and i found a planet of simple beings i would say i am their god...

sheesh i might not even have to say i am.. they might bow down and worship me when i land and i just go along with it...

if aliens are here something is up... they either created us or they are playing games.... because we relate to the universe in someway....
What makes you think that they would have a gameplan?
What would our gameplan be if we found life on Mars?
Should they assume that we are hostile or have ulterior motives if we happened upon their society?
What if they are just on a research mission and they have no idea what kind of planet this is til they contact our "leaders" and find out what kind of species we are.
Personally I would think if they received any radio waves or other transmissions they might fear us just a bit.
Theoretically a society advanced enough to make inter stellular travel, would also have developed more mentally and would have long lost that hostile instinct that seems to be the driving force behind a large portion of the human population.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Frankly I think that everyone is right and probably a dozen or more other scenarios are true also.

Why?

think of all the potential life forms out there, every story has to be a bit different.

but what if there are alliances amongst groups like we have a UN here? What does that implicate for their actions? having to follow treaties or rules or regulations self imposed.

then there would be weasels that are outside the law or who don't care.

why does an advanced race have to be morally superior to humans? they still live in a physical realm like us, they have to eat, they are greedy too.

why does man fight so much? is it because of alien intervention? just ask yourself a question, how eager are you to just pick up and hit your neighbour or your brother or sister or parents or the person beside you? the answer for nearly 99.9999% of people is no likely. Even criminals here are not entirely animalistic. I think that human nature to a degree is non-violent but we are being pushed by something that we can't see.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How would you guys know that the government knows about more then 50 different types of Alien spieces? Are any of the bastards humnoid or are they all skinny little greys that come and bitch about how much they want to phone home?

I really dont think the government has spoken with aliens before I think they know as much about aliens as we do. Dont you think? Well i dont know.
And if an alien (Suppose a drunken alien teen lands in the middle of new york and starts kickin are ass's) land here how will the government tell the public? Will it be the president? Secetary of defense? WHO? (remember in the movie idependence day the president didnt even know aliens were at area 51) What if the president has no knoledge of an aliens exisistance?

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by Ricko]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ricko,

you need to do some research on this yourself.

luckily for you there is a lot of material on the web.

I think that abductees have identified a number of types of aliens and certain informers have come forward to claim that the government through military operations has encountered a large number of types.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
oh i am doing some research but im scared of alien pictures so once i see a pic i close it right away

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I am an alien-human hybrid with a walk-in soul from a Roswell crash.
My situation is DOCUMENTED, which is different from most abductees. The circumstances of my birth, the name I was born with and other factors all can be proven. Obviously, the racial changes can be also proven. As in "TAKEN", it goes through my family by generations. However, all my experiences have been GOOD. I have not seen any evil military people such as "Owen" in "TAKEN"..
About aliens showing themselves: the group I am in contact with will do so when they feel it is safe.
They communicate by telepathy.
I have been interviewed, but mostly UFO researchers know of my situation.
There is a saying, "Follow the money." The Government would not waste time and money on me to provide bodyguards and handlers if there wasn't something very unusual about my situation.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
kinda like that movie star child...
pretty good flick...
do you have a spiritual connection due to your human body or soul...
did your soul/mind love...
do you have emotional ations and reactions...
in the movie the alien did not. i believe he did not...

what is your express intent...
what is your lifespan...
why,why,why...

and can you answer questions one spiritually advanced such as myself asks...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
The Government would not waste time and money on me to provide bodyguards and handlers if there wasn't something very unusual about my situation.
So you actually do have, and could verify if required, that the government provides you with bodyguards and "handlers", right?

Alright, so I will only ask, what are handlers? You must be in a human body as of this moment. So what is a human handler? Your caretaker/guardian?

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by heelstone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join