It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I got this link from a thread in the science & T forum.

Check it out.. He claims to have evidence for God, claims Satan is real and he's leaning towards the christian religion.

www.allanstime.com...
www.allanstime.com...

The weirdest part is that Byrd finds the site interesting...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Read the page where the actual experiment which led to the conclusions he presented, have to admit sounds interesting.

www.allanstime.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Excellent links, but I still feel the main error is in ascribing the name "God" to this cosmic force....for to do so, is to immediately attempt to force acceptance of accounts such as the Bible, etc. and all of it's folk and fairy tales, and marry it with sound scientific theories.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
this issue seems quite interesting...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yep. Interesting site.

I didn't find his links to god, but this explains why his theory didn't make it out of the theory stage (and the 5th dimension stuff is just... not ... likely.) When you start linking science to some vast invisible and unprovable being as the Prime Mover, you need more evidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
YEah, IMO he was way too quick to lable it.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow...this guy is on fire..I've know every variety of Mormon bible thumbers...hell my whole family is mormon, but this guy probably thinks of himself as a prophet.

The Magic of Seven. ... 7) this is the band used by our great-loving Creator to bring about the grand harmony we see in the heavens and the earth. Bands five, six and seven are not limited by space and time and the velocity of light, for example, consistent with that suggested in the book of Targ and Katra.

So let me get this straight. The fifth dimension, which brings balance to all other forces, is also a conduit to God....?!?

This fifth dimension opens up some extremely important understandings about how the universe works � validating not only the existence of God, but also our relationship to God. This new theory has come as a result of opening ourselves up to a very different paradigm � providing a harmony between all of the force fields in nature as well as with this new, fifth dimension beyond relativity. This new UFT has provided consistencies to heretofore unexplained inconsistencies as well as providing potential solutions to previously-unsolvable problems.

And this is what he gives us?

We now have irrefutable evidence of the existence of God and of His love for each of us. I, personally, know that God lives and that He loves each of us, and that love is the prime mover in the universal plan for us as children of God. We are His sons and daughters � begotten in the spirit � and have a divine connection to Him as we open up our eternity domain. Herein, we can couple to the eternity domain and learn to follow each of our missions in mortality � that our lives may reach their full measure of joy and fulfillment. Using the eternity domain, we can come to know God, �and enjoy the words of eternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal glory;� (Moses 6:59)

Here's the question...This guy is TRUE BELIEVER, in every sense of the word, at least he writes in a manner that would leave you to believe that. Then why is he hell-bent on proving the existence of God and Satan? Perhaps, somewhere behind all that Mormon programming, he might actually doubt God's existence and pursues these experiments to satisfy his own insecurities.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For a scientist to present a bias often leaves other's with suspicions over results nonetheless Bandit and Byrd with respect to the fundamentals this does present considerations worth looking into.

Along those same lines, the attached link as well
addresses the topic.

www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk...

top topics

join