It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Weapons for NWO or USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Or neither, or both?

The typewriter

and

the dreaded PEN!!!

Obviously the point of this thread is to make a point... namely, in the wake of all these threads I see talking about which gun is best to fight off the 'NWO' or how real men have guns while non-men use computers... I just wanted to point out that changes either do or don't happen because the public has been convinced to either accept or reject them. That is, if you really believe that your freedoms are being taken away, why not write out a coherent letter to a newspaper before you resort to assault rifle selection?

The other, much more important, point I'd like to make is that if your ideas are valid you should be able to convince the public to accept them. So, if the NWO or whatever badguys you're afraid of take power... it will only be because people who share your thinking chose not to fight the battle of words.

So, If you really hate whatever you imagine to be the 'NWO', I'd like to see you post some type of theory on how to prevent it before you give us all some bit about how having this or that boomstick makes you a man.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well dont very well said the best way to beat an enemy is with the mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What about fighting the OWO?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What about fighting the OWO?

What is that OWO

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
But the legal system controls the pens,and the government wants to control the swords.
Study the legal system,it is the origin of nearly all of our woes.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
*fifteen push-ups right hand*
*fifteen push-ups left hand*
Well, if you truly must know OIMD, I was just thinking about our former General who has fallen in battle...

It's time to get out of the nursery and into the infantry.
All of you are sitting here drinking intellectual milk when you should be out there using your WMS (Weapon of Mass Salvation), the pen, to do some good in this world.
There IS some good in this world worth saving.
That truly is what I feel my mission here on ATS is.
To make every single member aware of the need for warriors (warriors of the mind, not terrorists).

If you truly want to prevent the NWO, you must actively take part in spreading knowledge.
First of all, get the hell out off of this computer and into the world and bring forth the truth.
Be assertive, don't let the ignorance of others blind you in your mission.

You already have the tools you need to win the war, go use them!

*40 sit-ups*
Cheers
- Tass

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The whole world is worth saving,there's this little issue to do with what some consider to be "good",some elements think freedom is good,some elements think freedom is dangerous,unless of course they are rich elites types,they think the poor need to be controlled so they can freely do as they please...........
The world is "upside down",don't take it literally because good is considered bad.
Example:
-Modesty,some say it is good,but somewhere the idea came across as being cheap or poor.
Like living a simple modest lifestyle,working only the amount required to get by so you can enjoy your time walking,sleeping,whatever,doing what makes you happy....Somewhere this has been twisted into being considered:Lazy,unmotivated,unproductive,poor,cheap.....a whole host of nice terms like not doing your fair share or even being called crazy!.
Never mind,I'm just a simpleton.

top topics

join