It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEO CON plot: Downing of Iranian Aircraft Carrying Generals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Anyone remember that iranian aircraft that went down a short while back? Everyone on board was killed. It was carrying a slew of Iranian military brass. The crash was no accident.

Was it a part of the Neo Con plan to "do" Iran? A little internal destabilization, maybe?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What does "NEO CON" Have to do with anything?

You do realise (Things) Happen regardless of who is in office right?

And FYI, planes crash all the time sooner or later the plane will be carrying people of importance..

Btw where are your sources?
Where are proof or links to back up your accusations?

[edit on 25-1-2006 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
What does "NEO CON" Have to do with anything?

The last time I checked it was the NeoCons wanting to "do" Iran.

You do realise (Things) Happen regardless of who is in office right?

Uh... sure.

And FYI, planes crash all the time sooner or later the plane will be carrying people of importance..

And sometimes sabatage actually does happen in the grown-up world.

Btw where are your sources?
Where are proof or links to back up your accusations?

I got good sources in the real world. If you want me to do research for you I guess I could try and dig up something online. It just happened very recently. You havn't heard about it? They played down the manifest bigTime. No surprise there.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seems like an internal "house cleaning" or a Mossad op. The Iranians didnt make much hay out of it when they easily could have.

Shh!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigEasy

You also have to remember the US isnt always behind such acts of Sabotage even if that crash could could be proven as such . Iran has more then one powerful enemy.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The last time I checked it was the NeoCons wanting to "do" Iran.

Last time i checked both sides want to "do" Iran, Ask Hillary.

Uh... sure.

Deny Ignorance.

Key word there is sometimes.
For this argument to be even remotely valid, One would have to find out exactly what these "high ranking officers" positions were. Then figure out why and how "offing" them benefits those Evil NEO CONS

I got good sources in the real world. If you want me to do research for you

When you make a thread with accusations and claims its your job to show sources, and show proof to support your claims, not mine, or any one elses here.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Last time i checked both sides want to "do" Iran, Ask Hillary.

Who?

I could care less what she thinks. She wants to prezdent.

For this argument to be even remotely valid, One would have to find out exactly what these "high ranking officers" positions were.

If you'd been paying attention you would know they were all flag officers (Generals). When you have that kinda brass on one plane and it crashes, its ignorant not to assume it was sabatage. Do you not understand the weight of that brass?

When you make a thread with accusations and claims its your job to show sources, and show proof to support your claims, not mine, or any one elses here.

Don't you worry - I'll get you some sources. But feel free to use the google option yourself. Its pretty easy.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
well, it's known that they were on their way to the west Azerbaijan province. that's where their plane crashed. west azerbaijan is the only province of iran that shares border with Turkey. with all the rumours circling around about the probable flight path of israeili fighters thru turkey, and the combination of gorund and air forces generals on the board, I'm convinced that indeed they were to make possible counter measures against a possible israeili strike.

I have no doubt this was a sabotage. military plane crashes have become too frequent. nor I believe Syria is responsible for all the bombings in Lebanon. too many. It's all part of a bigger neo con project to take care of both iranians and syrians.

RESPECT

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the visual, man.

Interesting post. Glad to see someone else here's been around the block, so to speak.

I think it may have been an operation to destablize Iran internally. That could be why they downplayed it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If you'd been paying attention you would know they were all flag officers (Generals). When you have that kinda brass on one plane and it crashes, its ignorant not to assume it was sabatage. Do you not understand the weight of that brass?

Because we all know, That Because you have stars that means you are general ****ing Patton himself..

Don't you worry - I'll get you some sources. But feel free to use the google option yourself. Its pretty easy.

Feel free to quit trying to dodge the bullet and try and get other people to do the work which you should have done before you decided to make this thread..

Just an FYI, I know of the incident, But you cant expect everyone to, When ya make a thread you must post sources, references, and your accusation in a mannor which would make people think, You cant just say Iranian Generals killed in crash, BAM its the Neocons fault

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You seem to be interested in this subject. I would think that would compel you to do a little research yourself. Or are just another one of those faux news folks?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Since you're such a nice guy, I'll throw you a bone.

Was it bad maintenance? Maybe. Was it sabotage, possibly. The motive is definitely there.

The Guards commander who died was identified as Gen. Ahmad Kazemi, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported, quoting Guards spokesman Gen. Masoud Jazayeri. The agency said 10 other military officers also were killed.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Whoops. Forgot your link. Here you go.

www.redorbit.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Let's see. 30 year old airplane. No access to spare parts, or updated components. Crash happens. Yup, you're right. The neocons did it.

top topics

join