It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government working with extraterrestrials????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My belief is that with all the stuff that is not bieng brought to our attention, obviously something is bieng hidden. The question is what?? I think we get most of our information from other living sources. Anyone share my beliefs????????????

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There's only two options in my mind.

1. The governments of the world work together with aliens to bring about secret technologies, and maybe towards their eventual revelation. Which could be good or bad, depending on how rotten the governments of the world are. After all, keeping this such a secret has cost trillions of dollars. At some point, the world will go bankrupt (if it hasn't already) trying to keep it in the manner in which it has been kept. Catherine Austin Fitts, who was part of George H.W. Bush's administration has said as much.

2. The governments of the world do not work with extraterrestrials and they are indeed hostile. They only recieve their technology from crashed space craft and attempt to stave off the inevitable attack that will leave no doubt as to their existence. I do not feel this is the case.

I don't know what is and isn't alien in origin that is given to the public for use, but I think some is.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A third option:

There are no aliens, or at least none that we are in immediate contact/copperations with.

What there is is a series of advanced spacecraft and a very advanced space prgram that has been hidden from public view for the past 50 years under the veil of UFOs and lttle grey men that has been foisted upon the public by the CIA/ intel agencies for so long as a cover.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As Dragonrider suggested, that would be the only other likely option. To keep secret a method of travel for so long is certainly odd, which is why I do not think this is the case. It would be incredibly mundane information to create a nearly 60 year cover up about. Though I certainly can't attempt to explain the workings of the governments of the earth.

If this was the case, then the only thing I can think of is that they plan on doing their own form of fake alien invasion to control the earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
A third option:

There are no aliens, or at least none that we are in immediate contact/copperations with.

What there is is a series of advanced spacecraft and a very advanced space prgram that has been hidden from public view for the past 50 years under the veil of UFOs and lttle grey men that has been foisted upon the public by the CIA/ intel agencies for so long as a cover.

I don't know, DR, I still think it's near impossible for all of this miraculous technology to have appeared from nowhere without:
1.Originating in some way within civilian circles
or
2.Being diffused into the civilian world for economic benefit

The idea that the US military could create its own, independent technology tree overnight is.... pretty much unbelievable. Either their tech is not as amazing as UFOs would make it seem... or that had help, either directly or through the process of reverse engineering crashed ET probes of some sort.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Just because there is a massive change in technology doesent mean that there will E.Ts involved.
I mean someone in there lifetime could of seen the first aeroplane fly across the chanel and watch a man walk on the moon.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
there may be entities that are not of this initial creational matrix...
that possess technological abilities superior to our own...
the depending upon which side of the spectrum you are looking at are hostile or have good intentions...
either way the road to hell is supposedly paved that way...
yet...
if you look at it lineraly we fell from eden tens of thousands of years ago...
what if we were attemting to spiritually return...
and there were enteties that were fallen millenia ago...
would these be demons, aliens, or some other form of paranormal activity the common man is not ready to accept...
the choice is a very heavy one...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yes, but the theory and basic technology that was involved in the moon landings existed in 1903... That is, various scientists had already envisioned how a spacecraft would work and, within a few years, Goddard was testing liquid fueled rockets.

And, more importantly, the infrastructure that supported the moon landings was obvious and could be traced back to the economic infrastructure that existed in 1903.

You see... My point is that major developments in technology -- developments which are, in themselves, quantum leaps -- do not appear out of nowhere. The rockets Goddard designed were only possible after a centuries worth of advancements in chemistry and metallurgy. The Wright flyer was made possible only after decades of work on various glider designs... and the 'shrinking' of the internal combustion engine.

So... For the military to, on its own, just cook up totally revolutionary technology overnight WITHOUT drawing upon anything that existed before it is hard to believe, at best. What's even harder to believe is that the government would not make immediate use of the economic advantages such technology would bring if introduced to the public. Think about if, around the turn of the century, the US government decided to hide internal combustion tech from the public. Sure, for awhile, it might be able to field better vehicles than other countries... but, over time, the economic retardation inherent in hiding tech from the public would have cost the government much more than it had gained.

So... If, one day we're testing rocket propelled planes and the next, right after things like Roswell, we're flying gravity defying hoverships, without ANY apparent reserach beforehand, my guess is that we had to have been thrown a bone somewhere...

Or, we don't have any of these techs and the weirdest of the UFOs people see are all from an ET civilization.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another option...

Aliens have been observing the Earth sporadically, and periodically, throughout mankind's history. These aliens have different origins, agendas, and technology levels.

One day, an atomic explosion happens on Earth (the first test), sending some kind of wave through space-time, the medium they use for travel. It is detected by many of these aliens. They go to investigate. Not knowing the exact effect done to space-time....some of them error and crash.

Since the explosion happened in the US, this is the area investigated, and thus, where some crash. The debris, and some aliens are then recovered by the US government. After some initial flubs, a coverup program is instituted, and is the start of what would later become MJ12, the official US government panel charged with dealing with this new phenomenon...

The debris is then disbursed, rather anonymously, throughout various government contractors who have the best shot at reverse engineering that particular piece of debris... Night vision, propulsion, integrated circuits, nuclear, etc. Some is learned of the aliens themselves, through autopsy of the dead, and interrogation of the living.

At some point, a meeting is established, due in part to the detainment of a being. and an exchange deal is worked out of some kind. In time (due to spies within the US intelligence network), a couple other nations learn of the reality and also approach the EBEs.... At some point, we enabled some kind of a stalemate. Though the alien agenda wasn't exactly hostile, it wasn't benign either. Agreements were made and broken, but at some point, the threat of invasion (whether imminent, or just a threat) was countered enough to at least make it too costly to consider.

So, we're advancing our tech faster due to the intro of the alien tech, but it still takes time to integrate publicly and seamlessly. This is the prime reason that military tech is often about 30 years ahead of public tech. The people using it are already security classified, and simply believe it to solely be our own advancements. So, here we are now... While the details of the arrangements haven't fully come to light, is seems evident that there is one, and that disclosure is a foregone conclusion, but just a matter of timing.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i think the aliens are watching us, i think they gave us knowledge waaay back in the bible days and people thought they were gods because they had this crazy advanced technology and such and they were smart and taught the people and the people wrote the religious texts from the teachings. i think modern alien contact is from a distance if at all, i don't think the gov is working with the aliens i think the aliens are gonna save us from the gov when # flies in the near future

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Its sad to see people say that they dont think we are smart enough to build our own technology and that someone out there must of brought it to us... If this is the case then wow those are some smart aliens! They told us how to build nuclear bombs so that we could go destroy them... ok then maybe we would destroy ourselves. I just contradicted myself, dangit!
I got absolutley nowhere with that

i think the aliens are watching us, i think they gave us knowledge waaay back in the bible days and people thought they were gods because they had this crazy advanced technology

This doesnt seem to far fetched. When the english, anglos, or whatever they are called first came to America and came into contact with the natives, the natives were mystified. The english had simple tools such as a nail and the indians thought they were magic. Just think if an aircraft came down wouldn't someone in the biblical time period refer to that as a fiery cloud just as Eziekel did?

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Thatoneguy]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Its sad to see people say that they dont think we are smart enough to build our own technology and that someone out there must of brought it to us... If this is the case then wow those are some smart aliens! They told us how to build nuclear bombs so that we could go destroy them... ok then maybe we would destroy ourselves. I just contradicted myself, dangit!
I got absolutley nowhere with that

[
[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Thatoneguy]

I'm not saying that, one day, people won't be able to build, on their own, such craft as have been reported by various people.... only that science and engineering 'stand on the shoulders of giants' and that radical technology just doesn't appear from the blue.

As my next debate topic is on a similar issue, I will be recusing myself from the rest of this discussion, though I do find it interesting.

There are also many threads with similar themes on the board... I suggest that people who are interested in the subject go back and browse through them

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yep, I'm not saying that eventually we wouldn't have come up with it... Indeed, we already had the beginnings of many of these advancements... (and if you read my post again...I'm claiming the crashes AFTER we came up with the bomb...)
Just that finding some debris, it "helped" us develop things faster, and cut down on some of the learning curve....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You cant say that we must of been helped by aliens unless you believe that people can travel back in time as somewhere some alien race must of done it on there own.But it is possible that they have interfeared in ours as we seem unable mentally to deal with societys technology today.Ahhhhhhhhh everythings so uncertain.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's the ennnnnddd of the world as we know itttttttttttt

Originally posted by dragonrider
A third option:

Yeah, I agree with Dragonrider. Again. This is getting to be SUCH a bad habit.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I don't know, DR, I still think it's near impossible for all of this miraculous technology to have appeared from nowhere without:
1.Originating in some way within civilian circles
or
2.Being diffused into the civilian world for economic benefit

What "miraculous technology"? Serious question -- I haven't seen anything come out of left field. I've seen a lot of things that started and got improved on (like nanotech and chips and all.) I've seen a lot of military tech get to civilian uses (like the "night vision" feature on the Cadillacs -- originally developed by E-Systems for warfare.)

The idea that the US military could create its own, independent technology tree overnight is.... pretty much unbelievable. Either their tech is not as amazing as UFOs would make it seem... or that had help, either directly or through the process of reverse engineering crashed ET probes of some sort.

Have you looked at the military R&D budget? The government R&D budget? Compared it to everyone else's R&D budget? Large corporations fight for those contracts. If you've got contacts with those (or a subscription to Jane's) you hear about the wowser stuff years before it becomes commercial.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I dont know why it is assumed that a lot of the X Craft tech came out of nowhere....

There is ample evidence that the conceptual basis originated as far back as the 1880s with Nikola Tesla, who began experimenting with it before the turn of the century.

Thomas Townsend Brown discovered the Brown/Beifield effect in 1923, and began testing electrokinetic technology as early as the mid 1930s. The USAF coopted Brown into Project Winterhaven in 1952....

Isnt that a long enough lead time???

Byrd, we have to stop agreeing on things.. this is getting scary

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How about annother option, possibly the real story:

Aliens interact with human leadership inorder to take over due to coming change in earth and human 'energy level.' Aliens require control of humans for various reasons. Humans figure out plot and get nervous, not because they care about other humans but their own asses.

Humans make relations with positive aliens but that requires that human leadership make drastic changes in the world to satisfy positive aliens. Human leaders balk, for awhile due to their own insecurity. Try to outwit first group of aliens.

As we near D-day, human leaders realize time is running out and their changes to save their scrawny asses with it. Thus, they make pact with positive aliens too in order to improve their odds of survival. Thus, human leadership on certain levels railroad change on unsuspecting population in the ideal of 'what is good for you.'

Thus our spineless leadership is probably now as we speak playing both sides and behind our backs preparing for their own escape or protection using tech picked up from first group of aliens.

Will dummy populations wake up in time to play a role in all of this?

Just goes to show you that arcam's razor is flawed. The truth is not the simplest explaination but the explaination that explains observable reality.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
THE term you are looking for is Occams razor...
and i think we have to consider the possiblility that we are working with aliens because of some "concrete" truths. I believe we have our own "ufos" but that the tech was gained thru contact of some sort with aliens. The reason i believe this is thus: We have many documented sightings of UFO's that occur around secret military installations. They seem to be almost deniable as "normal black projects" they don't do anything to unusual for an anti gravity type system. But there are other sightings that baffle... i mean baffle our own top scientists. So we have ours but the ALiens have better. Specifically, ther are numerous videos that show aircraft taking off at horizon blinding speeds. Literally out of view before you blink. If ours were that good, they wouldn't be seen, and hence...we wouldn't have sightings around secret bases (other than baffling ones). It really seems that there are 2 levels of tech... a real type and a cheap knockoff brand (ours).

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
(I guess I am the only abductee on this BBS.)
The ETs are here on Earth. There are MANY kinds (species) and some do work with the U.S. Government.
Until or unless the Government admits this, we can only guess why. Even I don't know why, because my ET contacts are more like my "doctors" and say they have no knowledge about other matters...only my own case.
I do think we will have disclosure in a year or less. Most likely, it will come through the entertainment community.
The Government may not telll us EVERYTHING, though, because they have misused some ET inventions. (Like Montauk.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join