It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video of a flying saucer over Nevada **Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I personally have never seen this footage, it looks like a programme off sci fi channel or something.
Persevere with the video till about the middle part and thats when u get a look at this thing and a short interview with the guy who shot the this.

I think its some amazing footage and hard to discredit.... Skeptics??

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOL

Its a blaintent piss-take spoof documentary.

Like this one: video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know if I thought I captured difinitive proof like he claims I would at least have the decency to put on a pair of friggin pants for the interview.

Why is it that the only ufo guys I ever see in front of cameras are cheeto eating turdskins? Dont we have some respectable looking theorists out there that can put a better face on our quest for the truth?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
DaFunk I agree 100%. It makes the whole movement look like a 'bunch of cheeto eating turdskins'. By the way, I just laughed out loud so much, my boss came out of his office to ask me what was so funny.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Comments taken, and agreed.
I too hate the glossed up, over dramtizaed stuff about this subject, i ignored the commentry etc and was focusing on just the part of the footage.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ah,
I am in no way even slightly versed in spotting fakes, so I will reserve opinion. They all look like a bunch of bs to me, though I really want them to be real. I have done huge amounts of crop circle research, as well as a lot of reading from scientists who claim we have already made contact, but as far as knowing a fake vs. real vid...clueless.

I hope its real. I hope they come down and free the enslaved human race. Show us the way to true peace and harmony...you know...all that junk.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Ah,
I am in no way even slightly versed in spotting fakes, so I will reserve opinion. They all look like a bunch of bs to me, though I really want them to be real. I have done huge amounts of crop circle research, as well as a lot of reading from scientists who claim we have already made contact, but as far as knowing a fake vs. real vid...clueless.

I hope its real. I hope they come down and free the enslaved human race. Show us the way to true peace and harmony...you know...all that junk.

I'm afraid most Ufologists have come to a slightly more sinister conclusion........

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What? That they are here to abduct the craziest people they can find, shine lights on 'em, and stick a finger in their butt? Ill believe it when E.T. comes down and hits this hooter.

Forgive me for being skeptic, but hes not even wearing pants!

Cheeto munchin turdskins man, cheeto munchin turdskins...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think we its safe to say that this is just a mock documentary, designed to take the piss out of the UFO subject.

I have never came across an abduction case where an 'anal examination' has taken place. That was pretty much made up by the media to mock a serious subject that is effecting 1000's of people's lives.

Whenever there is claims of a 'probe' being used, it is normally in the form of a small implant placed under the skin.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
alrite so we are judging ufo videos by the appearance of the witness and his lack of pants lol

wow guys; brilliant analysis! .....

anyways; the video is crap

we need a far better video than that; we need referances; like the camera needs to pan around a bit and show us the people around him and all that

with no referance the video is useless

anyways; u guys ever gonna learn to judge a book by its contents and not its cover? just a suggestion

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Man, I was kiddin...

You guys need some thicker skin.
I agree, we need to see the surroundings. I dont think anyone will ever be convinced by some shaky, sky-only shot of a glittery disc in the air. We need land mass to judge speed, distance, size, direction, everything really.
Without the horizon in the vid for reference I could have made a flashy ufo, hung it from fishing line, and swung it around.

I just would have cleaned myself up a bit for the interview so people would take me serious.

Just a thought, laced with a laugh folks. Calm down.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That is a sham of a video. Best to say its mockery of the subject matter. It's simply the UFO footage overlayed over some bad family video.
As for the UFO footage, I have seen it before and it has been discussed here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If we are talking about the saucer with the rotating red lights then that video was shown on the show called, UFO Best Evidence caught on tape and was hosted by Star Trek's Jonathan Frakes (Will Riker).

The clip was apparently taken by some guy at a music concert. It was seen by multiple people. (According to UFO Best Evidence...)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So are we to believe that the actual UFO footage was genuine?

Im not baiting you, I am completely open to the idea. Anyone have the vid for download? I just want the UFO, not the other crap. I would like to really analyze it myself.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First off: they are in copyright violation...
they have taken the audio verbatum from the star trek guys real show...
and dubbed in the pantless dufus...

the actual videographer was a burning man stoner who was in his early 30's late 20's

This video was taken during the famous "burning man" neo pagan art festival...

AN abstract ART FESTIVAL... people is that a hint?

if not, it should be,
rumors had already been circulating that night regarding an anonomous artist that approached the videographer and pointed out the UFO in the sky (which was already fairly far away) and then slunk away into the crowd...
an artist that was reportedly very good with unusual pieces of lighted artwork

Burning man... people if you dont know what it is, look it up...
I am surprised that he was the first one to fake a UFO... I would have thought it was a yearly display.

Christmas lights- hot air balloon, and a wire frame to mount the lights on.

The original video is much clearer...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In fact I've been to Burning Man 4 times and 2 of the times I went I saw what look like UFOs in the sky flying around. I was so amazed becuase from a distance it looked pretty crazy and real however out there in the desert it's really hard to guage how far something is.

Luckily I was on a bicycle and was determined to find the source, sure enough there are some guys out of Europe that make these remote controlled UFOs that are all crazy and lit up at night just like this thing. One guy was in the background with a remote and another guy was making sure no one disturbed him while he was flying it.

I had a short chat with the guy and was amazed how real it looked, this one was a flying triangle with red lights and it would do some crazy flying. However, it did make a noise not as loud as a model airplane but it did have a good buzz and hum to it. And even though it flew around kind of crazy it didn't do anything to defy physics or move that fast. The guy from europe said they've been coming out for a while and flying different types of objects.

IT was super cool to see!

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
First off: they are in copyright violation...
they have taken the audio verbatum from the star trek guys real show...
and dubbed in the pantless dufus...

the actual videographer was a burning man stoner who was in his early 30's late 20's

This video was taken during the famous "burning man" neo pagan art festival...

AN abstract ART FESTIVAL... people is that a hint?

if not, it should be,
rumors had already been circulating that night regarding an anonomous artist that approached the videographer and pointed out the UFO in the sky (which was already fairly far away) and then slunk away into the crowd...
an artist that was reportedly very good with unusual pieces of lighted artwork

Burning man... people if you dont know what it is, look it up...
I am surprised that he was the first one to fake a UFO... I would have thought it was a yearly display.

Christmas lights- hot air balloon, and a wire frame to mount the lights on.

The original video is much clearer...

top topics

join