It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave implaned thoughts,voices,and imagery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is completely insane! I wonder how many mentally ill people are just guinea pigs for HAARP?

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/34.html

UFO aductions could be implanted thoughts and memories?

Think about the thought patterns these factions can implant in the general public?

or have aliens lending us technology or even was it a joint experiment with the department of defense?You know 2 heads are better than one.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Xenopathic_Investigator]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I thought all ATS Members knew how to make a foil beanie.

Please see the link for full instructions.
An Effective, Low-Cost Solution To Combating Mind-Control

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
1) An MIT student did a real study that showed that wearing a tinfoil hat would actually magnify or amplify any mind control signals being beemed around, and would provide no protection

2) Where is the proof that mind control signals, microwaves or whatever is being used for mind control or even being used at all?? Has anyone documented the frequencies used or recorded some evidence that abnormal signals are actually present in the atmosphere?? I'm sure that some researchers could get together a package of monitoring equipment and record some tyrp of evidence or proof if there is anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
1) An MIT student did a real study that showed that wearing a tinfoil hat would actually magnify or amplify any mind control signals being beemed around, and would provide no protection

I'd like to review that study if you can post a link.

Thanks
anxietydisorder........

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ask and you shall receive

people.csail.mit.edu...

I think it was done pretty well, and makes some good points, but they only tested a fairly narrow range of frequencies.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/34.html

read my source

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sometimes when I'm meditating, I get this feeling. It reminds me of some toy or simple game I had played before. A satisfactory feeling that I put block A into hole B. I think it may have been some kind of programming thing I had done where they would reward me with a special electric impulse or something when I had done their task properly. I try and try to remember this game or toy and the closet thing that comes to memory is a push-pop.

top topics

join