It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haliburton Gave Troops Polluted Water - Half as Clean as Nearby Euphrates!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WyrdeOne, you posted that story as if anybody here cares.

These people here don't give a damn about this kind of stuff, in other words, a REAL conspiracy. No, they care about bogus crap conspiracies (see the anti-christian conspiracy thread). Those threads are miles long, yet threads about ACTUAL conspiracies die real fast.

You gotta understand, Wyrde, you're not supporting the troops by pointing this out. No way, homey. Supporting the troops is finding a way to prove that this story is false, no matter how many times Halliburton has been PROVEN to be dirty in the past.

Supporting the troops is pretending like DU is damn near nutritious, pretending like it doesn't hurt people THAT much. It's having no problem with them using tons of the stuff in Iraq or with the troops breathing in the stuff. It's pretending like they don't have higher birth defect rates than the normal population.

It's waving a cheap American flag made by a Chinese slave.

It's foaming at the mouth, clamoring for them to kill "ragheads" while they have less efficient body armor and Hummer armor than they could have because it would cost more money.

It's not caring that they have to buy their own supplies.

See, that's how you support the troops, Wydre. Sheesh, get with the program.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
I bet the US soldiers regret dumping all those bodies in the river now they are washing in it.

Wow, is all I have to say about that statement. Youre completely entitled to your opinion and all, but thats kind of a racy statement to be making. Especially considering its completely false, where do you get US soldiers are dumping bodies into the Euphrates? I've never heard of this, where is the uproar from Amnesty International and The Red Cross? If youre going to make absolutely insane statements like that, then bring proof to back it up. Something from a human rights group and not some communist/insanely far left-wing(yes there are degrees of left and right wing) website. This statement just screams to be shunned upon, but I'll leave that for a mod, I dont want to truely say what I feel about that statement and get banned from this site.

"A number of fishermen in ar-Ramadi told the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent that the US military threw more than 40 bodies on one day into the Euphrates River in the ‘Amiriyat al-Fallujah area, tossing them out of a helicopter. This was not the first time that this took place. The fishermen expressed their anger over such actions by the US forces, since it amounts to an attack on their source of livelihood and income for their families."

Im sorry that article isnt written by a US soldier in iraq so you probably wont believe it... But then again with that head so far up that dark warm place im suprised half you bush supporters hear anything.

Lets just hope a few of those US soldiers die from water infections so there relatives can sue the hell out of HB

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Revelations 16:6

" For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. "

Reminded me of that verse. Has nothing to do with the subject and completely out of context, but if bodies were dumped into the Euphrates, it sounds pretty ironic to say the least.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
W is the halliburton candidate. Cheney is using the US army as his own revenue machine, and it is shameful if he allows this to happen without heads rolling.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It got bumped to PTS, but, there was a thread discussing this a few months ago here: politics.abovetopsecret.com...

In case anyones looking for more info.

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join