It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination and the Orange Lady theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The quality of the photo you produced is not much better. But to clarify for all people reading this thread, Excitable Boy is talking about Jean Hill, who already has been named. She is well known by Serious researchers by the red coat she is wearing as the woman in red.

The quality of my photo is "not much better?"
In my photo you can tell a woman from a man, a cop from a pedestrian, you can tell JFK from Jackie. In your picture you have what appears to be an astronaut, a red blob and several aliens. Yeah, my image is "not much better" than yours. Maybe in your excellent research you could come up with a better image of your lady in red.

Those serious researchers can't tell the difference between red and orange? Seems to me they aren't all that serious!!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Exactly what everyone expected from such a serious researcher....more bs excuses to get out of researching anything.Everyone else within spitting distance of kennedy when he was killed has been disected except for Green Man.

I guess you would rather make up 5 minute theory's about people long ago disected rather than taking on someone that nobody knows anything about.That makes perfect sense for someone so serious about research.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Enough. This back and forth sniping at each other has to stop.

Now.

It's enough to give someone a headache.

In case anyone has forgotten, or didn't read it in the first place, this type of dialogue is NOT what Skunk Works is about.

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either this discussion will be civil, or it will end.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To Don't tread On Me, thank you for finally stepping in to bring the manners back.

Mayet
Excitable Boy is talking about Jean Hill, who already has been named. She is well known by Serious researchers by the red coat she is wearing as the woman in red.

Now that we have identified the lady in question we know her name is Jean Hill so we can speak of her by name as jean Hill. Researchers have dissected THIS particular lady and picked at the bones of this one for years.

For anyone interested in knowing more there are many sites on the Internet that show the years of statements she has made and both sides of the issue that many researchers have dissected of Jean Hill's testimony and visual evidence from the photos and films available.

Jean Hill Obituary
www.jfklancer.com...
Jean Hill, the "woman in red" made famous by her appearance in a bright red coat the Zapruder film and Oliver Stone's "JFK" died early today after being rushed to the hospital from her home. Her cause of death is not yet known. A mother and school teacher at the time of the JFK assassination, Hill had been in poor health the last few years.

Jean Hill
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...
Hill later gave evidence to the Warren Commission that was highly controversial. She claimed that she heard between four and six shots. Hill was also convinced that some of the shots came the grassy knoll. In interviews on television after the assassination Hill said she saw "a little white dog" in the rear seat of the president's car. As there was no dog in the car, the reliability of Hill's witness statement was undermined. However, 25 years later, it was revealed that a small white stuffed animal was on the back seat of the car. A child had presented it to Jackie Kennedy at the beginning of the tour of Dallas. This information was suppressed in order to discredit Hill as a reliable witness

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I guess you would rather make up 5 minute theory's about people long ago disected rather than taking on someone that nobody knows anything about.That makes perfect sense for someone so serious about research.

Everyone KNOWS ABOUT HIM and that he is merely a spectator clapping at the president. No mystery there.

And Mayet....it was nice of you to thank the mod for bringing back order...but he was talking to all of us, including you. So take his advice as will I.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Give us Green Mans real name.

Give us his witness statement.

Warren Omission Report ?

Do something anything with your serious research to show us that Green Man wasnt made invisible,distracted from and ignored for 40 years and maybe someone anyone will see your previous posts for something more than they are.

The Green Man Theory is yours and I disagree with it. Plus, this thread is on the Orange Lady and therefore the info you want should be done on your thread on green man. You are using my thread to continue to sell your green man theory and that isn't right. Keep it to your green man thread. If you have something to offer on the orange lady, great. If you only have ridicule and a confrontational agenda then move on.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

For anyone interested in knowing more there are many sites on the Internet that show the years of statements she has made and both sides of the issue that many researchers have dissected of Jean Hill's testimony and visual evidence from the photos and films available.

Did anyone find out what type of weapon she was firing at the president? In all my research off all her testimony and so forth, there was never any talk about the weapon she was carrying and using! There was also no talk of her involvement with the CIA and Jack Ruby. She did say she saw Jack Ruby in Dealy Plaza....which, of course, shows she knew him.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
She did say she saw Jack Ruby in Dealy Plaza....which, of course, shows she knew him.

I found what you said very interesting! I was wondering if anyone has ever invetigated how she knew Jack Ruby or what their relationship was?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Jean Hill (left) and her friend Mary Moorman (shooting polaroid photo) in the Zapruder film about a second before the head shot that killed Kennedy. Hill is not even looking at JFK.

Why is Ms. Hill not even looking at JFK? Seems like she has other things on her mind. Like the fact that she just shot at him, she's involved with the CIA and that she is a friend of Jack Ruby who she says she saw in Dealy Plaza...If she didn't know him, how'd she know who he was?

source: mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Her published testimony is consistent with other statements she made in 1963-64, although not with her current claims. It also contains several elements that imply a conspiracy -- including four to six shots, hearing shots from the Knoll, and seeing Jack Ruby in Dealey Plaza

She saw Jack Ruby...very interesting!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That's why lawyers prefer forensic evidence over eyewitness testimony. Its unreliable to begin with and the passage of time makes it worse. Do a WestLaw search and you'll see that cases are not won with witness testimony. There're won with cold hard concrete evidence. And especially in this day what with the advanced technology. And that includes photos and videos.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_BoyHere is the woman and also the frame where it appears she has fired something at the limo as you can see a trail from her hands to the limo

Two things about this thread.

1. Debating back and forth over who is red and who is orange really took from this discussion. She is Jean Hill, the woman in red. She does look a tad more orange in these photos, but that should have been realized and accepted quickly. Why it wasn't, I couldn't tell ya!!

2. This so called trail in frame 310 is hiding from me. I don't see it at all. At the most, I see a woman possibly clutching a balled up hankerchief experiencing something horrible. Excitable Boy, How about something from paintshop highlighting this line or trail towards the limo.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Excitable Boy, How about something from paintshop highlighting this line or trail towards the limo.

In that frame it can be seen plain as day. No need to photo shop or point at it or whatever. It is quite clearly there.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Anybody else see this trail? I sure don't. If she fired a weapon as you say, a trail would not be visible from a bullet anyway. I don't know what you are seeing but for this theory to hold any water, I'd use a program to point out the mystery trail. If your talking about the "line" that appears in front of the other woman who is photographing the limo, Don't bother pointing that one out. That is not a trail from a fired projectile.

1. Nothing visible in the red/orange ladies hands.
2. No frame shows anykind of discharge or recoil originating from her hands
3. The scene in the limo ( Jackie examining her husband as he clutches at his throat ) is unaffected by the mystery trail.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Anybody else see this trail? I sure don't. If she fired a weapon as you say, a trail would not be visible from a bullet anyway

Maybe it wasn't a bullet....and a frame from an 8mm film could certainly show a trail from a fast moving object....just as someone running, like the Running Man is blurry because he is moving....

Maybe it was a dart

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

She shot something from her waist? Man I'm IMPRESSED! It's hard enough to hit a moving target with your arm extended actually using the sites, let alone shooting from the hip blindly.

Maybe she missed. There were many shooters there that day and we know some of them missed. I don't think she was shooting blindly if she had her eyes open. You'd be amazed at what a trained assassin is able to do compared to other people!! They are not like other people.

Maybe Rolend "the headless" Thompson Gunner did it, afterall he was helping the Gongolisse

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
Anybody else see this trail

No I do not see a trail from Jean Hills hands or elsewhere. But then again I am of the total belief the film is faked anyhows and changed to reflect an official line.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hasn't any bright young programmer taken the time yet to create an entire, computer-generated sim of Dealy Plaza yet? I know somebody had a kind of JFK target practice game out a while back. But with the wealth of photographic evidence, I think it would be interesting to see an entire virtual location created, with all the people moving as they moved, doing what they did, wearing what they wore.

What's the best current CGI recreation? Anybody know?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No I do not see a trail from Jean Hills hands or elsewhere. But then again I am of the total belief the film is faked anyhows and changed to reflect an official line.

Maybe Zapruder was hired by the Warren Commission and sent back in time to create a film that would match their eventual report?

Anyway...just saw a show on Discovery where they too felt there was something suspicious about Jean Hill. And, they had a gentleman shooting from the hip at targets and hit every one of them from about 100 feet.

Just one of many shooters that day...that lady in orange....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join