It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Hello,

Im new here, loving this ATS forum and the wealth of information it has.

Im up for being adopted as need to learn the lay of the land

OMG, I like this Lady Tuatha, not Lady Gaga this time.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Can someone adopt me please? fankoo

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I would like to be Adopted

ADOPT ME pls

here is my bar code
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║©

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I shall keep that in mind. Thanks

reply to post by broahes

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi I am soooo new. How do I get back to the MIMA MOUNDS....?? I want to say..they look like a French farming technique of a mound. This "mound" allows easier access and more efficient use of space. Applachian mountain people still use this technique, possibly borrowed from native anchestors.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
calling all conspiracy-analyst veterans...

Okay, so which one of you expierenced vetrens desire a fresh open mind that is ready to soak up any and all forms of information, including the disinformation, in order to analyize it all out and attempt to distinguish the truth behind a complicated web of hundreds of years of lies and half-truths.

I am the sort to ingest information the way many would a good cup of coffee and am eager to both find and be shown some of the finer threads and topics which have already been discussed here at ATS. Having only just discovered this site within the past week, I feel it fair to state that the sheer plethora of content is a little overwhelming for the eager newb just strollin in for a little deep reading.

I guess what I'm saying is I'd love to be adopted by anyone who feels that, based on the above, would be a good match.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by anothersilentobserver]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Im new and from New Zealand so im keen to get adopted

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm new and from Northern America (California).
Here for educating myself on what's really going on in the world.
And possibly sharing information with others.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Your thread makes me laugh l
if someone wants to adopt me im like a big dog with big ears and i mostly sleep on the couch

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Look only adopt me if you like sour candy, music, movie scores, sci fi, out cast theories, and general brew ha ha.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hey there MorningtonCrescent....

the thread lives on ....but do you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as for mentor requests... drop off the earth first,

as the saying goes 'i am not worthy'
but there some few kinda youngsters i wouldn't mind bumping into...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Puurrrr

reply to post by K_OS

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have been following some of the content for a little over a year and decided to join. I am new to ATS and have views/opinions on a regular basis concerning the mess we are in. (Mess as is in human race in general.) I believe we are going down hill rapidly and the secret combinations are starting to unfold. I am awake and have been for a long time. I am a white male in my mid twenties, married with a a kid and one more on the way. I am religous and have read and studied a fair amount of literature in my young life. I believe in being prepared and standing up for what is right no matter the cost. I am honestly very worried about the world today. It is my opinion that the Bible is factual for the most part. Some plain and simple parts have been removed by evil people very early on, but will eventually be brought to light. The constitution will fail sadly, as it is plain to see the destruction already. I really try not to be a Doom and Gloom person and certainitly not a Fear monger. My opinions are mine alone, I know some share them and some do not. I would like someone like minded or simply open to new thinking (disagree or agree I dont care as long as your open) to show me the ropes. Thank you very much for the platform yours for now - ConsciousTruth

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS and wouldn't mind being adopted

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Hi SSimon,

I see that your avy is a little too big for the space and doesn't fully show, so I took the liberty of resizing it for you:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just click on the above link, copy the url, and paste in the avy box in "member tools" > "account settings"

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

he he thanks a buch,ahhhh
knowledge is not power !ah bin merci !

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I need to be adopted.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
hiya,

im kind of a new member. ive been looking around for a while now (4 months) and was Eagle Eye back in the days, like 4-5 years ago.

I wanted to say IM BACK and glad to be so. I just hope,this time, knowledge wont be too agonizing or that i will be able to cope with it.

To conclude, ill say that its nice to know theres still places where you can discuss with ppl that have concerns for something other than our own litle insignificant problems.

much love to you all from Quebec city.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I need to be adopted as bad as the dog in the rain...lost on the side of the interstate...at night.....you see my eyes have just been opened....I don't quite know how to use them properly yet...
any takers??!!

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join