It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I can tell you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
My Name is Dr Black, I am British, I`am currently employed at the Atomic Weapons Establishment (A.W.E) near Aldermarston, Berkshire, U.K. I have worked at various Military Installations around the globe, including 1 or 2 rather well hidden ones in America.

I dont get much time to myself, and most of my internet activity is monitored closely.

I am interested in all things conspiracy related. And when I get to use someone elses computor I am free to do as I please. Hence I am here now.

Hello to you all.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
welcome Dr Black!

ATS is a very big place!

check out BTS, for the softer topics. and PTS for the political topics.

very amasing jobs you have had, would like to hear more about them if you want to discuss them.

as i said welcome and enjoy your stay at the one and only ATS!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Black
My Name is Dr Black, I am British, I`am currently employed at the Atomic Weapons Establishment (A.W.E) near Aldermarston, Berkshire, U.K. I have worked at various Military Installations around the globe, including 1 or 2 rather well hidden ones in America.

Aldermaston

"R" I correct?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Dr Black

Aldermaston

"R" I correct?

Indeed. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join