It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Internet Society's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just wonderin about any Internet secret societys that my be. Im not takin about your regular chat room. If there are than what kind? And if interested what might one have to do to jion,perhaps ask the right questions to get the right answers?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElliottWilson
Just wonderin about any Internet secret societys that my be. Im not takin about your regular chat room. If there are than what kind? And if interested what might one have to do to jion,perhaps ask the right questions to get the right answers?

Not sure that such a thing could exist. I mean the whole point of a secret society is to be secret. Nothing online is secret. Kinda defies the whole premise if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If I was going to start an "Internet Secret Society" I most defenitly would not start here. Your society would be instantly "outed"

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would have to say there are quite a few Internet secret societies. Most prevelant would be those who write viruses. Just like every day secret societies there are aways rumors of exsistance and even some proof.

The Internet does have a subculture of which most are not even aware of.

The Internet is a vast jungle of a collection of tools and the WWW is only a small portion of the big picture.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All Internet societies are fake, it's as simple as that. A vast majority of these pseudo-secret groups are total scam-artists who claim to give you "secret arcane knowledge" if you write them a check.

new topics

top topics

join