It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reverse speech life is out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.reversespeech.com... i duont know if this has been showed before but i just found it kinda scary kinda not

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
talkbackwards.com... i found it here it seems that there is hidden mesages from nasa about life on mars

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
please if someone wants to get a message out without tipping off higher athouritys this would be the way!!!! take this in to perpesctive just think music companys have been doing it for years! i believe they pourposely left these messages so someone would find out the truth

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
interesting thread damien.

ill consider the evidence - cheers!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Almost reached 2005 in the aliens/ufos archives, about 100 pages still to go through though.

This thread is kind of wild, I was looking into this stuff w/ CIA MK Ultra mind control and it seems like some evil heads of state try to do this backwards talk often. Wondering if anyone out there has some good sites about this? There's a bunch of 2 worders around that aren't that interesting. . . . .

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is complete bull - the only way you "hear" anything is with the help of the subtitles - if you search long enough into what people have said, you can find anything.

new topics

top topics

join