It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laden in Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Greatings:
Hi! This is the first time I visite this board, if the topic has been discussed already, Mod should delet.
I've been guessing for a long time that Bin Laden might being in Iran. I don't believe Army has searched such a long time in Afghan and Pakistan by advanced technic but there is no clues has been found.
I have investigated map and found no way could be escape but Iran. Also, Iran can supply any thing Bin Laden want, but there is no way US can catch Laden if he dodge in Iran.
Recently, a sound from a tap showed this ringleader is very healthy. I don't believe someone hold in mountain without food even water, be in fear of hurting all day and all night, in a disgusting environment, but reading as live in a hotel!
We should go into Iran to see where that Bitch is, if I am a president, I will.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but it's relevant here too:

It may come as a surprise to some who note the rhetoric of the Ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad, but Al-Qaeda hate Iran, and Iran hates Al-Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda are a extremist Sunni branch of Islam.

Iran are Shia Islam in domination.

The Shia-Sunni split in Islam occured when some muslims did not recognise a Caliph as a successor to the prophet Muhammed. They became known as the Shia.

It can be likened in some aspects, to Judaism not seeing Jesus as the Messiah that Christianity sees him as.

Extremist Sunnis saw and have seen since, that Shias, because they did not recognise the Caliph, were no longer muslims, and could be killed and slaughtered as infidels.

We see this with Al-Zarqawi's group in Iraq, blowing up Shia mosques in Iraq, killing hundreds, declaring that "Shias are dogs, worse than Americans" and seeing them as traitors of Islam.

If Al-Zarqawi, Bin Laden and Al-Zawhari were to be killed and their deaths proven, Shias would rejoice, and this includes of course Iran.

join