It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made virus...just like AIDS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The History of the Development of AIDS
Chapter Excerpt from “State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS”
by Boyd E. Graves, J.D.

The true history of the origin of AIDS can be traced throughout the 20th Century and back to 1878. On April 29 of that year the United States passed a “FEDERAL QUARANTINE ACT”.

The United States began a significant effort to investigate “causes” of epidemic diseases. In 1887, the effort was enhanced with the mandate of the U.S. “LABORATORY OF HYGIENE”. This lab was run by Dr. Joseph J. Kinyoun, a deep rooted-racist, who served the eugenics movement with dedication.

Two years later, 1889, we were able to identify “mycoplasmas”, a transmissible agent, that is now found at the heart of human diseases, including (AIDS) HIV.

In 1893, we strengthened the Federal Quarantine Act and suddenly there was an explosion of polio.

In 1898, we knew we could use mycoplasma to cause epidemics, because we were able to do so in cattle, and we saw it in tobacco plants.

In 1899, the U.S. Congress began investigating “leprosy in the United States”.

In 1902, We organized a “Station for Experimental Evolution” and we were able to identify diseases of an ethnic nature...continues boydgraves.com/timeline/

Just wonder if this is actually man made to depopulate the planet?

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
Quote Reference.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
ok there have been 67 or so people look at this and nothing...so just wonder whether I am on an island?

has anyone thought that H5N1 is man made? I realise that it would be a pretty farout thing but this virus will really hassle over populated areas, esp moderate/ severly indebted countries...who will not have the $$ to deal with an outbreak.

I thought this after I read an article where World Health Organisation was jumping up and down trying to speed the process up in those countries...the red tape is slowing up the process....and I was like hmmmmmm....hmmmmm

someone/anyone???

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
ok there have been 67 or so people look at this and nothing...so just wonder whether I am on an island?

All much discussed here. Take a look around.

...My hypothesis looks at a misfolded actin protein as the primary/original culprit. I think we're dealing with a complicated mix of "natural" effects resulting from industrial and other contaminations in combination with bioweapons experimentation.

And I know that soon they'll blame it all on The Terrorists or else The Aliens.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Don't worry, you're not on an island.

Though most of America and the western world still revere 'the marvels of modern medicine', there are a few of us aware of the deaths and suffering caused by 'men in white coats'.

It is hard to get many to discuss the negative side of medicos, as facing the fact that we can't trust all of them makes people too worried about who they can trust to, 'save their lives', so they fall into their, 'doctors are saints' default mode.

Disease assisted by poverty is an accepted form of population control. It works, and conspiracy, corruption and injustice ensure we never can pin the blame on any one 'bad guy' so it can never be remedied....Untill of course, the NWO offers us the cures for all our ills...if we comply with all the requirements to qualify as worth saving.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
well i know # about mis somethin pectin :O lol

but I am very aware of medico malpractice...oh and the pharmacuetical co's is big $$. Huge industry...unfortunately ---> if humans are involved then so to human error, greed & corruption...oh and sure upside --> dedicated, honest and integral...

I would like to know how much $$$ drug co's make a year...and I wonder why last decade if you went to the doc with a cold...green # coming out of ur nose..they said NO to antibiotics... lol last time I went to Doc with a cold he asked when the last time I had a BSE!! I was like...man oh man....I got crap running out of my nose and u want to check my tits?? lmao...ooooo maybe its secondry infection esp if green # is coming out of my boobs lol

I have a cold and I want drugs!!!! anything..!!! but na...not today..go home and die for a week... ok!? lol but funny now ya can buy 'herbal stuff' manufactured by the pharmacuetical co's...why I have never seen so much echinacea!!!!

ok no more trivia..no conspiracy about colds and boobs....

yanno why is it that side affects are put in teeny weeny writing? some of those should come in BIG LETTERS!! Bird flu vac...now thats riskay!!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i like this kind of thinking. a virus that kills slowely and is higly spreadable through the key component of human survival as a species. it realy sounds like a cartoon to me. and if you look at the speculation on its oragens they say it came from monkeys....it is strange there are very very fur viruses that can cross species and to become so perfect of a virus also. by that i mean a virus that actualy atackes the human immune system. i have wonderd it for years but when i brink subjects like this doubting the supreme wisdom of some scientists l get heckeld. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i didnt see your refrence to H5N1 to that note ..it is man made lets look at the facts here

1. they(goverments and health orgs) where looking for the evalution of a very specific strain of flu...and they found it

2. any one who doubts that lets see the virus just magicly jumped from china to a secluded farm in hungry with no means of transmission(they excluded birds sence there migratory rout didt go to china)

3. so if thats true then the same EXACT virus evolved from difrent birds with in a year...you have any idea what the ods are lest ook at them for near simultanous evalution.

though small a virus has thousands of millions of single codes multaply that by 2 for the 2 ways a gene can b and then the time frame of all the tiem in the world for this to evolve(millions of years) it did so with in a year of the last case....like i said agianst the odds

and for use in a weapon its perfect its kill ration is over 70% thats better then milatary grade anthrax. also it is easaly spread. if a contry would to say relece this in france it would totaly undermine there econamy making it a terrorest tool or a secretave first strike weapon

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by engenerQ
i didnt see your refrence to H5N1 to that note ..it is man made lets look at the facts here

1. they(goverments and health orgs) where looking for the evalution of a very specific strain of flu...and they found it

2. any one who doubts that lets see the virus just magicly jumped from china to a secluded farm in hungry with no means of transmission(they excluded birds sence there migratory rout didt go to china)

3. so if thats true then the same EXACT virus evolved from difrent birds with in a year...you have any idea what the ods are lest ook at them for near simultanous evalution.

though small a virus has thousands of millions of single codes multaply that by 2 for the 2 ways a gene can b and then the time frame of all the tiem in the world for this to evolve(millions of years) it did so with in a year of the last case....like i said agianst the odds

and for use in a weapon its perfect its kill ration is over 70% thats better then milatary grade anthrax. also it is easaly spread. if a contry would to say relece this in france it would totaly undermine there econamy making it a terrorest tool or a secretave first strike weapon

Okay....here's the response.

Answer: Wrong. Governments have their choice of any number of nasty pathogens that they can control and have the antidote for. They would not pick a virus that is still evolving.

Answer: Wrong. Migratory paths do follow the virus outbreak from China (Qanghia Lake) to Mongolia and the Baltic states of Bulgaria and Hungary into Turkey.

Answer: Wrong. The sequences from China are found in the samples taken from Turkey. See GenBank for the sequences.

Answer: Wrong. Virus recombine and can form a novel combination in a few weeks that the human population has no defense against

Answer: Wrong. H5N1 has to date: 161 confirmed cases with 86 of those dying. Thats a 53.4% mortality rate

new topics

top topics

join