It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Frontal Nudity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Show us what your momma gave ya.

Shake, shake, shake...shake your bootie.

All in good taste of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nope.

You'd be surprised how many people (women, mostly) have done something like that (appeared in Playboy as 'the girls of the Southwest conference' and then had the whole thing come home to roost later...

...when they're married with kids and one of the kids' friends shows them the picture...

...when they're employed (the one case I know of is a lawyer) and someone finds the pictures...

You can do more than $10 million of damage to yourself in terms of reputation and respect. Nope... no way!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah baby, if the money was good...I'd go full monty...

EDIT: hell, I'd do it in BAD taste if the money was right!

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
been there done that. (got to love home movies)
But for a major motio picture, id do it i may be a bit of a lard ass but i am what i am, and I figure we are born naked and we die naked, so yeah just gimme a warm wash cloth first so i dont get any shrinkage

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hell, I'd do it if I had to pay them to let me!

Anyways Questor, I clicked this thread because I saw your name and the title. Not what I was expecting and I can't hide that I'm very dissapointed.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
im poor so yes i would do it. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Anyways Questor, I clicked this thread because I saw your name and the title. Not what I was expecting and I can't hide that I'm very dissapointed.

Have to say I agree, hehe....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well all they care about is the nudity right? I'd put a bag over my head and walk on Hollywood square. No one will know who the dude is with meaty parts.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I'd put a bag over my head and walk on Hollywood square. No one will know who the dude is with meaty parts.

I highly doubt it's that meaty..
Your post reminds me of "Porky's (2?)", when the boys go to get some with "Cherry Forever". She examines the men and when she gets to "Meat" she says, "My god, the boy's deformed" Perhaps that's how they'll recognize you, ktprakdjf?! LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
lol. stop hatin. If you wanna battle than stop frontin. Don't drag that crap out in the normal chit chat area. lmao

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ah, c'mon! The 'meaty' in your post reminded me of that part! It's actually a hilarious movie. I guess a little humor isn't acceptable?! I apologize if you thought that I was beefin' with you..Not the case at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join