It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I was on a plane about 1month ago heading from baltimore to honolulu,to see family for the holidays,every thing was going well,utill we just got off the coast of california,there was this green light off the right side of the plane "no big deal"i thought.It stayed in the same place for bout 40min approx.but then it came closer."probably a satilite",but i was getting spooked!!It was green!!!it was about 2:30am.While it was coming closer the guy beside me said"thats plane is pritty close".Then I said "its green!!"
He looked closer"it is"he said THEN ABOUT 30min later!!!it came to our wing tip.By now everybody was watching!!I was scared!!The flight attendents asked the pilots through some radio.I dont think they saw any thing.This orb went out of sight and then some ttime later bigger orbs were on both of the wingtips.Then they went into the intake and nothing happened?Never saw them again.As the pilots came ou of their cockpit one of the flight attendents asked the pilot if they saw anything,they said no.She told them what happened and they said it was something to do with the athmospere.I dont blame you if you dont believe me.It was late so mabey i was dreaming.Wierd!!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So the green light was flying right next to your plane??

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
WELL.................It's not that I don't believe you.

I do .

As others saw it too soo it can't be mere dreaming.

Can you explain to us in a little more detail adout the size and shape please .

Was it alone out there or did you see more than 1 green light ?

As for the pilot saying what he said he probably didn't want to spook his passengers.

Thanks for sharing.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
this kind of sighting is not uncommon, ive read about many similar cases where glowing orbs were following civilian and army airplanes. My guess is that its a scanning device of some sort, since i remember reading that it goes trough solid objects with ease.

Perhaps "someone" fixed an error on an airplane?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Interesting, were you able to estimate the size of the 'orbs'?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello 9mman and thanks for sharing this story

It is very interesting. The reaction of the pilot is strange to say the least.

When the lights were near the wings, could you discern some kind of shape or just the light ? Can you estimate the size of the lights (soccer balloon or other) ?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Have you heard of St elmos fire???

i suggest you have a look in to it from wat i know about it it sounds like it

top topics

join