It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some stuff you have probably never read before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I didnt know where to post it, i scanned these 2 pages from a big book called the holy tablets.... some of you know dr malachi z york? I know plenty of people diss him for what 'they say' he is in prison for, and that hes a fraud too etc.. so they trash the info he puts out like they are expected to do by the feds!... but this isnt the thread for that so i may raise it on ATS again.

Anyway so i just thought id share this from these guys and you tell me what you think. Sounds good to me.. you should see the rest of it. (i need to go sleeep im fried. lol)

Nite/morning

Peace

[edit on 123131p://580112 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
what you think.

It looks like a hybrid of New Age, the Vedas and Christianity.

Look look! I'm the new prophet because I read a bunch of old crap and respun it as something sort of new!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
I didnt know where to post it, i scanned these 2 pages from a big book called the holy tablets.... some of you know dr malachi z york?...

I understand this Mr York claims to be an alien from another world, inter alia.

Quite why we should believe anything he says is not clear. I am quite prepared to listen to someone who lives a life of self-sacrifice and self-denial. I am less prepared to listen to the thoughts of a low-grade cult-maker.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

narrow mindedness and judgement about the MAN will get you nowhere in life.

did i say i wish to debate on the man?

All i wana know is did you like that? did it sound and feel good? i dont care if it seems like a mixture of whatever... thats beside the point.
No dont make me write some long azz thing about the man and his reasons..

And as for calling him a low grade cult-URE maker.. thats a bit lame of you.

Like your so great? i bet you couldnt create a cult-URE and become a billionaire?

You dont see the big picture.. and you cant until you read everyones stuff and add your own to that and go on your own middle path.

Peace.

[edit on 083131p://53018 by info_junkee]

top topics

join