It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crusader

WHY??
because iran openly declares it needs to wipe a nation off the map! (israel)
and because they make parades with a sword cutting through US flag with a swastika sign on it...
because their leader is a nut case!
no i dont think iran can be trusted with humanity's most deadly weapon.
just to clear my opinion here... i dont mind jordan or egypt having nuclear weapons.

cheers from israel.
have a nice day

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You say, and others too, that Europe won't do anything. You should be aware that most of the mediation that goes between Iran, Israel, Syria, Palestine, Jordon, Eqypt and so on is facilitated by European countries and not nescessarily by the US.

No one wants another Middle Eastern war and no truely wishes Iran to gain nulcear weapons. In fact ordinary Iranians are terrified at the prospect of their 'elected' leaders getting hold of one. They, the ordinary Iranians, are the silent victims of this whole affair. We should know that these people are unable to voice their opposition and is to them, and their right to free self-determination, that we should support. If either the US or Israel or both attack Iran then those ordinary people will have no where to go. Indeed, the world will be plunged into a darkness not seen since 1939.

Diplomacy must have a chance - even if this takes years, and even with a nuclear armed Iran. The alternative...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
China is very close to becoming a super-power anyway. North Korea? Are you kidding me? Their economy is in SHAMBLES. They are NOWHERE near becoming a super-power. Also, they are dismantling their nuclear program.

Originally posted by jarf77psc

What if china or north korea use this as a way of fianly becoming a super power after waiting in the wings for so long.

Mod Edit: How to quote –Please Review This Link
Removed quote of previous post

[edit on 21-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And how about this...US and Isreal engineer a plan that includes air strikes into Gaza then a ground invasion shortly afterwards, of course this will bring Iran into the fold in defence of Gaza then the US and friends have justification for full on attack on Iran. Just turn on the TV its happening right now!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As long as america is confused in the war on terrror it cannot help Israel even if Iran attacks. Maybe hezbollah has already attacked USA with morgellons and Israel could be protected but as it sits right now americas hands will be tied. War with Iran and what Iran was up to during the war with terror along with the russian mafia, well let me speak please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join